{26} Splash and no drowns

So I might not update quite soon after this Chapter cause I'll be really busy- exams are coming up soon!.

Nonetheless Enjoy.....

______________________________

Carac got up from the floor and looked at him."Aye Aye Captain.' He joked, standing chested out, putting his hand up in a salute while the other rested by his side.

A deadly scowl formed on Perses' face before he hissed and walked off.

I stared at him as he walked over to the poop deck, he said something to Anguro which I couldn't hear then he took over the wheels as Anguro left. I looked at his muscular frame standing tall behind the wheel. He caught me staring and his face hardened, I looked away scared and nervous and then I faced Carac.

'What's with him?' I said 'Can't he just mind his business.'

Carac smiled as he looked at me. 'If I didnt know him any better I'd say he's jealous.'

I gulp. Jealous?

'Of what?' I asked

'Us.' Carac said with a suggestive smile as he walked forward.

I wasn't quite sure of what he was implying, even if I was sure I pretended not to be. Furrowing my brows, I punched him on the shoulder without saying a word.

'Whaaaat?' He said innocently.'I was just kidding. He's probably just being his bossy Captain self, you know, Mr do what I order you to cause I'm the freaking captain....'

I laughed and let out a sigh and turned to look at Perses once more and saw he had been looking at me.

'Let's forget him.' Carac said putting a hand round my waist. Perses brows furrowed and he shifted his gaze ahead of him and I watched his mouth move as he let out inaudible words. I turned to Carac but I could feel Perses' deadly gaze digging into my back.

Maybe he was jealous after all.

A cynical smile crept on my lips as a smug expression followed suit. If he was jealous like Carac had said, I'd have to be sure he really was and then I'd give him more reasons to be.
'So,' I said walking close to Carac....really close. 'What's next on the list.'

I took a sneak peak at Perses to see if he was watching and indeed he was. I trailed my eyes to Carac's and he looked at Perses before looking at me. He smiled and then bent low to whisper in my ears. "You seem to love playing games don't you?' He said.

'What do you mean?' I said artlessly.

He wrapped his hand tighter around my waist and dragged me closer, our chests were touching. He brushed his lips against my cheek, touching my skin delicately and causing my heart to race.

'I'll play along if you want me to.' He said.

'I do not get what you speak of.' I replied and he let out a chuckle.

'Well then, I'll pretend I'm just doing this because you're a fine damsel and I always, always...love helping a damsel in distress.' He said moving his lips from cheek slowly and heading towards mine before he was interrupted.

'Ehem!!' Someone fake coughed and we turned to see Fira standing with her arms folded and one brow raised up slightly higher than the other. "Sorry to uh interrupt, but I thought I'd join in on your little training before I get back to work...but apparently this doesn't seem like the kind of training I'd love to try any time soon.' She looked at both of us for a second. 'Can we begin.' She added.