{3}Mistaken words

<💀☠ 💀☠  💀>

I stood in the darkly lit room with a veil over my face and my heart pounding in my chest. I could see a shadowy figure sitting motionless on the chair at the rear end, just some feet away from the window where the quarter moon's ray shone a little.

Through the light veil, I managed to study the room with the little candle light that illuminated dimly. The room was large compared to the one I was supposed to share a few doors away. Books were arranged neatly on shelves as well as scrolls that were arranged horizontally in a pyramidal form.

The figure soon took out a little knife that reflected white lights from the moon as he stylishly cleaned it.

"Seems I've been gone too long Golda" He said. His words didn't seem to be meant for me despite I was the only one in the room with him.

I said nothing. He stopped cleaning the knife and laughed. "You've suddenly become scared of me haven't you.....you really should know not to play games girl, come on and do what you're made for" He said his voice still calm but stating his sternness clearly.

I gulped and breathed in ,not sure of what to do. Curse these pirates! How could they even force me in here?

"Have you suddenly grown deaf, come over here right now!!" He said.

With that my legs moved a few paces. Wobbling, I walked closer towards him but still kept a little distance between my self and his seat.

With a little impatient growl he stood up from his chair and walked towards me, his boots sounding on the wooden floor beneath his feet. "You've gotten stubborn now haven't you" he said and I swallowed little saliva down my suddenly dry throat.

"I'll remind you who the boss is!" He added as his tall figure loomed over mine.

"B-but you're m-ist-taken ...." I tried to say but was cut short by the little knife that was suddenly pressed sideways on my lips. He cupped my chin with his right hand while he traced down from my lips to my neck and then my chest.

"You're being a bad girl now Golda. You deserve to be punished... but, I'll see to that once were done with this." He said.

He released my chin and moved his hand down my waist and dragged me up close. He stared down at me, his lips in a slight side smile and his green eyes filled with waves of desire.
I was scared as I wondered what punishment he would give.

Though I knew exactly what he wanted from me right then and it was something I couldn't give. Maybe the Golda girl could but I definitely couldn't.

I had to let him know that!

   **

Back at Arendelle

Laughter from the previous day could almost be heard as the wind blew gently in all directions. The weather was warm right after the sun had risen, but still the atmosphere had a certain coolness to it.

The castle was indeed busy, maids and servants kept running here and there, putting finishing touches to the court decorations. The reception party was to be held there at the palace for attendance of the royals and nobles only.

Flowers and drapes were hung all around the stands, giving a little bit of a summer feel. The large court was filled with drapes hanging from end to end and flowered seats as well as clothed tables. King Darius had asked for a befitting wedding for his daughter, even though it required a lot of work.

With days of preparations and organization, the servants did their very best to meet up to the King's expectations, the decorations and plans were perfect. All that was missing was the princess. No one had remembered to check on the bride.