Debut

Got a secret, can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it in your pocket taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you won't tell what I said
Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead
~Secret ~ The Pierces~

... Interrupted Inauguration: September 8, 2010...

Two years have long officially passed since I've been with Joker and Harley. I've grown a lot stronger and kept my powers a secret from my parents. We've managed to hide me from the Dynamic Duo for those two years, though I don't know how. As most everyone knows, Batman knows everything.

"Well, my loving daughter, it is time for your debut!" papa squeals. "Your inauguration is happening tonight!"

"Can't wait, papa!" I cheer back.

In all honesty, I was nervous. This night my life will change forever. After tonight, I will be considered an official villain or murderer. I forgot this night would come after being a secret superhero all the time.

"We have others coming to the party too," momma says. "Riddler, Scarecrow, Deadshot, Count Vertigo, Captain Cold, and Penguin."

"I hate Penguin," I scoff.

"Honey, everyone hates Penguin," momma says. "We all just use him as a pawn."

"Aren't Aunty Ivy and Aunty Selina going too?" I ask.

"Of course, it wouldn't be a party without them!" momma says. "Now hurry and go change into your outfit!"

"Okay, momma!" I shout and rush up to my room. "Alright, it's Jester Quinn's time to shine!" I slip off my normal clothes and get into the one piece suit. After shoving my green hair into my hat like momma's (Meaning they can't see her hair.) and slapping on my mask, I head back downstairs and we strap ourselves up with laughing gas and explosives.

"Alright, baby girls, let's go meet the others at the meetup point," papa says.

We all get into the Joker mobile and head to a warehouse. We enter the warehouse to greet the others.

Over the two years I have spent with them, I've learned a lot about them and question my sanity on why I stayed

Over the two years I have spent with them, I've learned a lot about them and question my sanity on why I stayed. I guess the thought of having parents again after so long eluded me from seeing that being with them was unhealthy. Of course, I wouldn't realize that for another couple months. Harley Quinn would be a pretty good mom. She's caring and strict when she needs to be but not over the top. She might be a little psychotic, but isn't everyone? Joker is another story. He can range from being sweet to really abusive, depending on what kinda mood he's in which is hard to tell because it changes so frequently. They'll definitely keep you on your toes.

"I have arrived!" papa says with a laugh following.

Momma and I exit behind him and all eyes land on me.