Happy Birthday, Richy!

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Robin
Happy birthday to you

...December 1, 2010...

I arrive to the cave, seeing Robin about to head out. "Ah, found you!" I speed over to stop him, grabbing him by his arm.

"What?" Robin looks at me quizzically.

"I've been looking for you. Alfie said you were here," I respond, pulling out a gift from behind my back. "I wanted to give you your gift from me."

"You got me a gift?"

"It is your birthday," I respond, placing the wrapped box in his hands. "You told me you wanted one, so I made one."

"What?" he asks.

"Open it."

He does so, and I whisk the discarded wrapping paper to the trash. He pulls out a Robin scarf. A red scarf with a Robin insignia on the bottom of each side.

 A red scarf with a Robin insignia on the bottom of each side

His eyes shine. "It's like Wally's but mine."

"That's right," I nod. "Took me like 10 seconds."

"This is awesome!" he cheers. "Thanks, Bolt!"

I pull him to me in a hug. "Happy Birthday, Boy Wonder." I release him and kiss his cheek. "Well, I gotta go. I gotta prepare for your birthday party. Alfie gave me an invitation." I salute off as I disappear back to Gotham, speeding off to home.

~~~

Artemis, Bette, and I all decide to head to Richy's party together. I obviously being Dawn Joleen and not Bolt.

"Will you hurry up?" Bette fusses with the two of us behind her.

"Bette, why are you even here? You barely know Dick," Artemis says.

"He's a freshman, Artemis. Knowing him's not the point," Bette says. "No offense, Dawn."

"Then what is the point?" I ask.

"Are you kidding? He's the richest kid in Gotham. Aren't you curious–?"

She gets cut off by Alfred opening the door. "Welcome to Wayne Manor. Who may I say is–"

Alfred gets cut off as I move to the front. "Hey, Alfie!"

"Ah, Miss Joleen–"