Genderbend (Part 3 of 3)

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel
~Chasing Cars ~ Snow Patrol~

...October 7, 2010...

A few hours later, I'm awoken by whimpering and look down at the one making the noise

A few hours later, I'm awoken by whimpering and look down at the one making the noise. I pull Robin close to me as he mumbles incoherent things. "Robin?" I shake him gently. "Hey, Robin, wake up."

"Nu!"

"Nu?" I think. "That's no in Romanian, I think... Robin?" I shake him till he awakes.

"B-Bolt?"

I smile. "You okay? It looked like you were having a nightmare."

"I-I'm fine. What time is it?"

"I don't know. I just woke up," I admit.

He tries to move, but I hold him down.

"You gonna let me go?"

"No, I like holding you," I say, squeezing him closer to my chest. "Tell me about your nightmare then I'll let you go."

He sighs. "It was just a bad memory. Now let me go."

"Not good enough."

He grunts agitatedly. "It was just me reseeing my parents death."

"Yeah, I have that memory sometimes too..." I kiss his forehead before letting him go and rolling off the bed.

Robin curls up in the bed to hide his flushed face. He mumbles into the pillow he's gripping onto. "Wfhydofuudoohat?"

"What?" I ask, looking at him confused.

"W-why do you do that?!" he shouts, cheeks flushed.

"Do what?"

"Kiss me, touch me, and hug me all the time?" he asks.

I smile. "Cause I like you, doofus. Besides, I don't do it to just you. I just do it to you the most. Your reaction is the best and cutest." I look at the time. "It's 12 o'clock. Let's go get something to snack on. I'm starving."

"Uh, yeah. We should change into normal clothes though," Robin says, getting distracted by the new conversation.

I re-ionize clothes around my body. "As easy as counting to three."

"I'll be out in a minute," Robin says, insinuating for me to go.

"I don't mind. It's not like I haven't seen you naked before," I admit. "Everything but your dick."

"Bolt!"

"Hey, you're not a guy anymore, so why are you so embarrassed?"

"I'm not! It's just... weird."