No

We were walking on moonlight
And you pulled me close
Split second and you disappeared
And then I was all alone
I woke up in tears
With you by my side
A breath of relief
And I realized
No, we're not promised tomorrow
So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you
And I'm gonna hold you like I'm saying goodbye
Wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted
'Cause we'll never know when, when we'll run out of time
~Like I'm Gonna Lose You ~ Meghan Trainor~

...April 24, 2012...

Batman has called us in for a mission in Metropolis. Apparently Joker and Harley, Livewire, Poison Ivy, Bizarro, Penguin, Mr. Freeze, Killer Frost, the Terror Twins, and Silver Banshee have teamed up and are causing random chaos. Weird combination but they have for the reason just for attention and chaos. The Justice League is on a big mission in Australia. Batman is the only available leaguer at the moment.

The whole team is here with all the new members: Beast Boy, Tempest, Aquagirl, Troia, Batgirl, Lieutenant Marvel, and Sergeant Marvel.

We each get assigned a villain some in pairs. Nightwing, Robin, and I are taking on Harley and Joker. Though things don't always go to plan and we end up going against Silver Banshee along with the clowns. Robin ends up somewhere else, taking down extra thugs.

Dodging screams along with a bat and pistol, isn't fun.

Harley and I move to hit each other. She raises her bat as my electricity runs to my hands. The two of us freeze.

"Bolt! Move!" Nightwing shouts from far behind me, taking out Silver Banshee with a knock out gas pellet to make it to me.

But I can't, I'm frozen in place. Electricity cackles at my fingertips, threatening to electrocute the mad clowns but knowing I'm unable to.

"Finish her, Harls!" Joker shouts at her.

"I-I can't do it!" Harley weeps, dropping her bat. "I can't hurt our little girl!"

"She's not our little girl anymore, Harley. She's a traitor," Joker growls, pulling out a pocket knife and shoving Harley out of the way. "And traitor's get killed." He plunges the knife straight into my heart, causing my eyes to widen in pain and gasping for air.

"Bolt!" Nightwing shrieks, quickly running over.

Joker repeatedly begins to stab the knife into my stomach with his famous wicked laugh. Nightwing arrives, delivering a punch to Joker's face so hard that he flew ten feet away, knocking him out. I crumple to the ground, holding my wound. The knife Joker was holding clatters to the ground beside me.

Harley falls to the ground crying into her hands. "No..."

"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.