Thanksgiving

Love to eat turkey
'Cause it's good
Love to eat turkey
Like a good boy should
'Cause it's turkey to eat
So good
~The Thanksgiving Song ~ Adam Sandler~

...November 25, 2010...

It's been a few days since I found that Robin and Richy are the same people. That also means that Bruce is Batman and they know that Selina is Catwoman. Which also means that Catwoman and Batman dated. A cat and a bat. Then I visualized this.

I found that hilarious because cat and bat rhymes but then got sad because of the blackmail Catwoman's using on me

After thinking about it, I realized I should've noticed the resemblance between Robin and Richy sooner. Black hair, vivid blue eyes, same height and build, both go to Gotham and takes family studies as well as chorus, how they sounded the same when they sang, how Richy and Artemis were gone when the team went on a mission I didn't want to go on, how Barbara told the three of us were all gone the same days, both are 13, how when Robin got hurt Richy was walking funny the next day in school, the week my parents tortured Robin and Richy was absent, how Wally would make jabs at Robin whenever something involved Bruce Wayne, etc.

I haven't left the house, sitting in the empty house with only the hyenas to keep me company as my parents are away the whole week. The team has been calling me to see if I'm okay, but I never pick up. I haven't gotten much sleep either.

Once again my communicator is going off. I let out a long annoyed groan as I sit up in bed. "Don't they know how early it is?" I rub my eyes a few times to clear them up. Surprise crosses my features at seeing the caller to be Conner. Immediately I turn to my pink haired self and answer. "Conner?"

"M'gann wanted me to call you," Conner admits. "She wants to talk to you."

"Conner, did she pick up?" Megan asks, floating into view. "Bolt! You answered!"

"Yeah..."

"Today is Thanksgiving!"

"Yeah, I know," I grumble.

"We're making Thanksgiving dinner and wanted to invite you if you weren't busy."

I sigh. "Sure, I'll come over. My parents are on a trip for work, so I'm all by myself."

"Then come help Zatanna and me make dinner!"

"Um, sure..." I mumble.

"Yay!" Megan cheers. "Zatanna! Bolt is coming to help!"

"Awesome," comes her faint reply from the kitchen.