Episode 5: Schooled

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away
~One Call Away ~ Charlie Puth~

...August 3, 2010; 12:45 pm...

I'm sitting in my room when a ring interrupts my thoughts. "What the hell is that noise?" I look around the room then remember the communicator that Robin gave me and hurriedly rush to answer it. "Hello?"

"Hey, it works, sweet. Uh, hey, Bolt. We are going to have a sparring session soon. I was wondering if you wanted to come?"

"Um, I guess so. I mean I'm not doing anything important right now," I say. "Where do we meet?"

"Same place I gave you the communicator," he says.

"Deal," I say, hanging up and heading downstairs. I put the communicator in my pocket as I head up to my parents. "I'm going out."

"Where?" momma asks, not looking up from cleaning her gun.

"I met a few thieves my age and we planned to hang out today."

"Alright, have fun," momma says.

I give myself a quick cheer and rush out the door. Once I'm a safe distance, I begin to run faster and faster while changing into my Bolt uniform. I make it to the building and sit down.

"For someone who doesn't have super speed, you sure to get here fast," I comment.

Robin comes out from the shadows with a smile. "Batman said you were trained well."

"He sure has gathered a lot about me from one encounter," I admit.

"He's the world's greatest detective," Robin says with a shrug. "He reads people quite well."

"As do you, little Batsy," I respond.

He gives me a grin. "Well, as to not give away our location of our secret base, I need to blindfold you."

"How kinky," I grin. I see his cheeks tint pink as I walk up to him. "I can tell Batsy is a player when he's not in his batsuit."

"You have no idea," he grumbles. "H-here." He pulls out the blindfold.

I walk up to him and drape my arms around his shoulders, whispering in his ear. "You gonna put it on me or not?" I blow in his ear and I feel him shudder under me. I pull back and look at his face. "You know, I'd love to know what color your eyes are."

"If I showed you, you'd fall in love with me," he teases back.

"I see Batsy has rubbed off on you," I smirk and turn around. "Come on, let's go to your secret base. I'd love to see it."

I can feel him shakily bring the blindfold around my eyes after that statement. "I'm going to take you to an entrance to the cave. You need to trust me."

"I trust you."

"Hold on tight." I feel him wrap his arm around my waist and I wrap mine around his shoulders as he swings us off the building to the ground. He escorts me to some area and we enter.

"Recognized. Robin, B01. Unrecognized guest," a female speaks out.

"Override, Robin, B01," Robin says. "Authorize Bolt."

"Authorize Bolt," the voice speaks.

I feel my particles separate and reconfigure seconds later. "Whoa, that is some major hangover feeling."

"Recognized: Robin, B01," the voice speaks and I feel Robin appear beside me.

"Uh, Robin, who is this?" a voice asks.