Training from the Queen of Crime

This chapter will be little shorts of the year she spends training with Harley. Same goes for next chapter with Joker. Each day will be separated by ... along with a title and date to know where we're at.

Bang bang into the room
Bang bang all over you
Wait a minute let me take you there
Wait a minute 'til ya
Bang bang there goes your heart
Back, back seat of my car
Wait a minute let me take you there
Wait a minute 'til ya
~Bang Bang ~ Jessie J~

...New Home: August 5, 2008...

I follow the king and queen of mayhem back to their surprisingly large home. I guess all that money they steal has to go somewhere.

"I'll show you to your new room," Harley says, leading me to the stairs.

"Do you guys get enough food?" I ask, glancing toward the small kitchen.

"Plenty. Why?" Harley asks, eyebrow arched.

I wince and smile awkwardly. "Welllll... I have a really high metabolism, so I have to eat a lot to be fulfilled. I have to have like 10,000 calories for one meal..."

"10,000!" Joker shouts. "That's ridiculous!"

I chuckle in embarrassment. "Sorry... I'm kind of a handful..."

"You weren't getting all that food to go feed some friends of yours or something?" Harley inquires. "I didn't expect for you to be eating it all."

"I don't have any friends," I grumpily say. "How would I? I can't trust anyone enough to be my friend anymore."

"You seem to be more trouble than you're worth," Joker grumbles, shoulders slumping.

"Nevermind him, tomorrow we begin training by going shopping," Harley says to me.

"Shopping?"

"Not really normal shopping more like undercover shopping. We can't exactly go out in public without getting jumped by Batman or something," she admits, starting up the stairs. "And we can't have the bat finding out about you so soon. How about I invite some of my friends to go with us?"

I follow behind her with Joker lagging along behind. "Who'd that be?"

"You'd know them as Catwoman and Poison Ivy aka Selina and Red." She makes her up the stairs and turns.

"I didn't know fellow villains could be friends."

"What other friends could we have?" Harley chuckles. "Heroes? HAahAha!" She opens a door to an empty white room with just a bed in the center. "This is your room. Ours is two doors down if you ever need anything. When we go shopping we'll get some of puddin's henchmen to go and collect the furniture if you want any."

"I don't have enough money for something like that," I say as I look around the empty room.

Harley and Joker begin to laugh. "Your new parents will take care of all the expenses," Joker says. "You'll be repaying us as our little monster now."

"Do you really mean it?!" I excitedly ask.

"Anything for our little princess of crime," Joker grins.

...Gymnastics: August 10, 2008...

After five days, I've finally managed to settle into my room. I never would've thought I would've ever had an actual room to call my own again. Anyway, the two friends Harley told me about were busy the other day, so I never got to meet them. The two of them have agreed to train me some whenever they have time though, but today Harley is teaching me gymnastics. Actual acrobatic skills better than any Olympic champion. I'm kind of excited. When my real parents were still alive, I used to take gymnastics classes and was one of the top of my class, but my parents never let me go as far as I could've, suppressing me to only basic gymnastics.