one.

Busy people enter the café wanting warm coffees in their hands right after they order what they want.

 Well that's what's special about Club Coffee. Their goal is to serve their treats fast and fresh.

Of course people go to the café to have a relaxing time but some of their customers don't even order anything, instead they admire the small male that is standing behind the counters. 

Customers admire how he tiptoes sometimes just to take orders from people taller than him, making them go awww.

Byun Baekhyun being the free and careless boy he is, he lets the customers admire him. He just really loves to make people happy, it makes him feel like he completed an important task.

As usual, Baekhyun is behind the marbled counters taking orders from the hungry customers. He inputs the orders into the new cashier machine that just arrived two days ago. He's still trying to get used to it causing him to be slow.

The customer at front puts his hands against his hips, "Will it really take you this long just to put in one order?" He asks, looking at his wrist watch from time getting impatient.

Baekhyun looks up with worried eyes but he tries his best to hide it, "I'm sorry sir, but I am still getting used to this machine, sir." He says finally putting the order in, he waits for the cashier to process. He rips the receipt from the machine and hands it over to the busy-looking man. He bows, "I am sorry sir for being slow." He apologizes, the older man scoffs and leaves the line.

Baekhyun frowns when he sees that the older man doesn't appreciate his apology, he shrugs it off and continues with his job.

*

Chanyeol growls when he hears his alarm clock sound off, the annoying sound bouncing off the walls. Chanyeol grabs the alarm clock and throws it towards the door.

The maid was about to wake Chanyeol up but when she sees that he is clearly in a bad mood she immediately walks out, shutting the door.

Chanyeol groggily sits up, rubbing his eyes. He looks at his unorganized room causing him to scratch his head. He grabs the telephone on his bed table, he presses the number one putting the phone against his ear. 

"Hello! This is the Par-"

"Yeah, nobody cares. Come up here and fix my room." He interrupts immediately puts the phone down, still annoyed.  He grabs his smart phone and scrolls through the notifications. He clears it all and ignores all the messages his girlfriend sends him. 

He stands up and gets ready for his shower.

*

EunHwan, Chanyeol's father, looks at his son. "You have a meeting later with the CEO of SM Entertainment. They want to organize plans for our collaboration with them." Chanyeol hums as a response, "Fine, since all you do is roam around the branches here in Korea and stay here after." Chanyeol says without any care and without any knowledge of what his father actually does.

EunHwan stays quiet, already used to his son's attitude. Soora comes out of the kitchen, "Yah! Treat your father properly! You don't know what he goes thr-"

"It's fine, let's just leave him be." EunHwan says, feeling hurt at what his own son has said.

*

Baekhyun sits on one of the plastic chairs inside the staff room, he grabs his lunch box from his bag and takes the lid off. He smiles widely when he sees his favorite food that his mom has made for him. 

"Jajangmyeon!" He squeals, grabbing his wooden chopsticks breaking them up so that he can dig in already. 

Luhan sits beside his best friend, "I have a healthy tuna sandwich! It says online that this recipe has no fats in it which is great for my sexy body." Luhan wiggles his eyebrows taking a bite out of his 'healthy' tuna sandwich.

Baekhyun rolls his eyes, "The internet lies sometimes, you're so gullible. Mine is healthier!" He retorts, sticking his tongue out at Luhan. 

"Mine doesn't consist of fatty sauces and fatty pork! Mine consists of tuna and mayonnaise with a few bits of celery, way healthier than yours." Luhan brags.

"Who cares about their body and weight anyways these days? Definitely not me." Baekhyun says, eating carelessly.  "Ugh, you eat so messily." His best friend complains.

"You still love me though~"

*

Chanyeol runs a hand through his slick hair, looking at the CEO straight in the eye. "So my father said that you want to have a collaboration with Park's Factory. What type of clothing would you like us to make?"

Lee Soo Man grabs a piece of paper and writes down what type of clothing he wants. "I want T-Shirts and Hoodies." He simply says, not putting too much detail.

"Here," He hands the piece of paper to Chanyeol. "I want these details on the clothing line that you will be creating, the designs have to go through me first before selling them." Lee Soo Man sternly says.

Chanyeol reads the list, mentally cursing at the CEO. He hides his anger with a small smile. "Noted, we'll go to work as soon as possible." Chanyeol stands up as well as the CEO as they shake their hands in agreement.

*

Baekhyun waves goodbye at Luhan as he leaves the shop.  His shift had already ended, he walks on the sidewalk. The busy streets and bright lights of Seoul makes him smile widely, the aroma of Korean street food makes his taste buds excited but unfortunately he couldn't buy any food since his mom promised to make dinner.

He crosses the street with much confidence, a small smile on his face. He takes a sharp turn to his right to reach his house.

He finally arrives at his home, he twists the door knob to the front door and wipes his shoes on the carpet. "Eomma! I'm home!" He says with a warm smile.

Mrs. Byun runs towards her son, "Hyunnie! Come on, eomma prepared dinner for the whole family~" She sings, skipping her way towards the kitchen.

"It's great to be home~" Baekhyun sings before walking towards the dining table.

*

Hello! This is a gift for 50K reads on Will You! Hopefully I can update more :)

-YCA

forced love ; chanbaekOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara