fourteen

Taehyung glares at the couple while eating, he scoffs when he sees both males do all types of sweet things.

He thinks to himself that they're just at the dining table yet they're doing all types of sweet stuff like holding hands, stealing glances, the giant stealing kisses on the brunette's cheeks, and playing with each other.

All types of thoughts flood into his head, if they're just at the dining table then what do they do in the bedroom.

OH MY GO--

"HYUNG ARE YOU STILL A VIRGIN!? OH MY GOSH." Taehyung suddenly shouts, rubbing the temples of his forehead.

He bites his bottom lip, "Are you pregnant hyung? Please say you aren't. I can't be an uncle yet!"

Baekhyun's eyes widen, "Wh-what!?"

Taehyung covers his eyes, "You guys are so sweet here so what if you guys are alone!? Do you guys make lo--"

"Okay Taehyung, just stay quiet." Baekhyun immediately stands up to cover his younger brother's mouth and to drag him to the living room.

Chanyeol just stares at the siblings with a shocked expression, smirking after that.

*

Baekhyun drags Taehyung out the house by ear, stomping his way out. "Ow, ow, hyung!"

"How dare you speak informal speech to your hyung!" Baekhyun scolds.

Baekhyun lets go of Taehyung's ear, the younger just rubbing his red ear.

"I'm just concerned, hyung.." Taehyung whispers with a frown on his face.

Baekhyun scratches his head, "And why ask such an inappropriate question!? We haven't done that!" Baekhyun scolds again, "Don't do that again in front of us, go apologize to Chanyeol!" The brunette says while rubbing his forehead.

Taehyung looks at his brother and bows as a sign of how sorry he is. "Sorry hyung, I'll go apologize now."

*

Taehyung walks back inside, his head hung low as he tries to walk his way towards the dining table.

He slightly looks up to check if Chanyeol is still there.

When he sees that Chanyeol is still eating, he bows. "I'm sorry, Mr. Park. For being rude in front of you." He sincerely apologizes.

Chanyeol chuckles, "It's alright Taehyung. I think Baekhyun doesn't really like talking about 18+ rated stuff." He says with a light chuckle at the end of his sentence.

Taehyung laughs, "Ah, yes. Hyung wants to stay innocent until he finds his true love." He goes back to sit down.

"When hyung used to live with us, he would always tell me his ideal type. I just laugh it off because my hyung is cute. His eyes sparkle when he talks about his type."

Chanyeol's ear perk up, he looks up at Taehyung. "Tell me more please, enlighten me."

*

Baekhyun was about to enter but his phone suddenly rings, he grabs his phone from his pocket and raises a brow when he sees that it's an unknown number.

He swipes the answer button and puts the phone up to his ear.

"Hel-"

"BAEKHYUNNIE OPPA!" A high pitched squeal comes from the other line making the brunette put the phone away from his ear.

"Uhm, hi. Who's this?" Baekhyun asks, tapping his foot against the grass.

"You don't remember me? It's me, Kimberly!" The girl says.

Baekhyun's eyes widen. "Kimberly!! I missed you! I thought you went to America for good? And why did you change your number?" Baekhyun asks.

Kimberly laughs, "I'm staying here for three months. I got a new phone in America so I had to change my number. Let's spend time with each other and with Taehyungie soon!" She says excitedly.

Baekhyun nods, "Sure. I'm sorry but I have to go now~" The brunette sings.

Kimberly nods, "Okay, okay! See you soon oppa~"

*

Baekhyun enters the house but stops when he sees his brother and husband interacting.

Chanyeol notices Baekhyun just standing at the door, doing nothing. He clears his throat making the younger turn around.

"Ah hyung! Chanyeol hyung and I were just talking." Taehyung says with a wide smile.

Baekhyun nods, "Ah Taehyungie. Kimberly noona just came back from America and she's at the airpo--"

"KIMBERLY NOONA!?!" Taehyung shouts.

Taehyung clears his throat, apologizing quietly. "Kimberly noona!?" He asks again while the older brother nods.

Taehyung stands up and bows to both males, "I'll go and pick up noona! See you soon hyung!" He says, referring to both males.

Baekhyun just smiles at his brother while Chanyeol stares at Baekhyun.

"Who's Kimberly?"

Baekhyun turns his attention to Chanyeol, he chuckles. "Ah, Kimberly is my childhood friend, she's Taehyung's noona since she also took care of Taehyung when he was young." Baekhyun says.

"Ah, don't worry. She already has a boyfriend. I just don't know when they're going to get married." Baekhyun says, laughing a bit.

Chanyeol nods, relieved. "Okay, go upstairs and rest. I'll wash the dishes." The giant tells the puppy-looking brunette. Baekhyun hums as a response as he goes up the stairs.

Chanyeol starts to gather the plates and bowls and carries them towards the sink. He softly smiles when he thinks of Baekhyun again.

Obviously the giant wasn't listening, he was just staring at the puppy's beauty.

Chanyeol just laughs it off, now washing the dishes with the brunette in mind.

*

YOWR DOUBLE UPDATE SATURDAY :D

Kimberly is just a new character, she's just a friend :o (hi pcybbhqueen <3)

this is also my birthday gift for seluicidal. happy birthday!! :D

Welp, I hope you guys like this chapter~

Vote, comment, and enjoy!

-YCA