five

Hanna looks at her boyfriend, "I think it's alright if you break up with me." Hanna says a sigh following.

Chanyeol's eyes widen when he hears what his girlfriend said, he furrows his brows. "I can't! I love you!" Chanyeol defends.

Hanna groans, "You're going to get married soon. After getting married just wait for a half a year to arrive then you can get a divorce with him and get back with me." 

"Why do you seem so cool with it?" Chanyeol asks.

"It's because I trust you. If you fall in love with him, I'll try to accept the fact and look for somebody else.."

Chanyeol slams the table making the other nervous. "Look, I'm just doing this for my parents. I don't even want to fall in love with him."

Hanna laughs, "If you really love me, do this dare for me."

*

Baekhyun smiles while he serves the customers, his smile not as bright as before. 

The small male fixes the cups and arranges them by their sizes. He hears someone cough so he looks up. 

He sighs.

"One latte please." Chanyeol smiles a bit at Baekhyun, lifting his hand a bit to wave at Baekhyun. But when he notices that the small male just puts the order in, awkwardly putting his hand down.

Chanyeol peeks a bit over Baekhyun's counter, the small male rips the receipt from the machine and hands it to Chanyeol. "Please wait at the waiting area sir." Baekhyun says with a monotone voice.

Chanyeol frowns a bit but he follows Baekhyun's orders.

*

Baekhyun puts the lid on and walks towards the waiting area, he looks for Chanyeol, doing his tip toe action. He finally sees Chanyeol so he calls for his name.

"Sir Chanyeol~"

Chanyeol immediately turns around and smiles when he sees Baekhyun.

The tall male approaches the smaller one and grabs the cup of coffee, smiling widely he ruffles Baekhyun's hair before waving goodbye at him.

Baekhyun raises a brow, "He's weird today." He just shrugs it off and returns to his job.

*

Chanyeol grunts, throwing the cup of coffee away when he exits the shop. He looks up at Hanna, "I hope you enjoyed the show." He mutters through his teeth, not bothering to look at her. 

Hanna laughs, "You two actually look good together, just that he refuses to smile at you." She manages to say while laughing.

Chanyeol growls, "Shut up, I bet his coffee tasted horrible anyways." He scoffs, walking towards his car.

"Hey, don't forget me!" Hanna shouts while running towards Chanyeol with a serious face but she laughs anyways.

*

Baekhyun enters his house, he takes his coat off hanging it on the rack that is built-in into the wall. 

He walks towards the living room, the house eerily quiet. He looks around the house realizing that it's empty.

He starts to get worried but before he could even call the police he hears faint footsteps, slowly getting louder and louder.

"Hyung!" Taehyung runs towards his hyung and hugs him.

"Taehyung! Where's mom and dad? Are you okay?" Baekhyun asks hugging his younger brother tightly.

Taehyung nods, "They attended a party, they'll arrive later." Taehyung says in a low voice.

Baekhyun raises a brow, "Why are you speaking like that?" He asks.

Taehyung shakes his head, "Nothing, hyung." He smiles. "Can you sleep with me tonight? I want to be with you before you leave me for Channie hyung." 

Baekhyun laughs, "Of course."

*

Baekhyun grabs his luggage, starting to pack. Since it's a Saturday, Taehyung doesn't have classes so he decided to help his hyung pack.

"Will you visit us?" The younger one asks, grabbing Baekhyun's hoodies.

Baekhyun hums, "Of course, it may just take a while because I still need to get familiar with my surroundings there at the new place." He says, folding his shirts.

Taehyung puts the folded hoodies on the bed and walks towards his hyung. Since he's a bit taller than Baekhyun he gives his hyung a back hug.

"Hmm, I'll visit you as well! Just give me your new address~" He sings, smiling widely.

Baekhyun softly smiles, he didn't even notice that a tear was running down his cheek.

Baekhyun turns around and hugs his younger brother. "I love you, Taehyung. Please don't change.." His words muffled.

Taehyung laughs, "I love you too, hyung. I promise you that."

*

WIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sorry for not updating this book for ages, thank you all for reading this story. It means a lot!

Vote, comment, and enjoy!

-YCA