six

Baekhyun enters the unfamiliar house, he looks around, amazed at how big it is. 

Chanyeol carries the heavy luggages in, looking at the small brunette. He chuckles, "Big isn't it?" Chanyeol says, going ahead of the smaller one.

Baekhyun hums, "Yes." He follows the taller one.

"So are we married now?" The brunette asks the taller one while looking around the house.

"Yup, we're only married on papers but physically we aren't." Chanyeol says, slumping his body on the couch.

Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun who is too busy in his own world, looking at the different parts of the house.

Chanyeol stares at him, a soft smile forming. 

Baekhyun turns to Chanyeol's direction, catching him. "Are you okay?" He asks.

Chanyeol suddenly shakes his head, "Are you talking to me?" He points to himself.

The brunette giggles, "You're the only one here so yes." He says.

He walks towards the large staircase, "Come on lazy bum, let's go and unpack."

Chanyeol stands up, "Yah! No nicknames!"

*

"Baekkie!" Chanyeol calls for the brunette who is currently busy putting his own clothes in his side of the closet.

Baekhyun turns to look at the taller male, "I thought you said no nicknames." Baekhyun chuckles.

Chanyeol realizes his mistake, the tip of his ears slowly turning red. "Just help me here with my things."

Baekhyun approaches the tall male, he goes in front of him and grabs Chanyeol's clothes. He puts them in the closet, organizing them.

Chanyeol gulps when he inhales the brunette's soothing scent.

He backs up, "I-I'll just go make lunch for us." He stutters before running off downstairs to the kitchen.

Baekhyun raises a brow.

He puts the taller's clothes on the racks. He looks around the room, admiring it's simplicity. He softly smiles when he looks at the view out of the window.

He looks at the small playground, he looks at the little kids playing around. He sighs, imagining him and Taehyung in that playground.

He then frowns thinking about his family. He sits on the bed, rubbing his forehead.

He hears a knock on the door, he then looks up at the door.

"Do you want ramen? I don't really know how to cook anything." Chanyeol scratches his head.

Baekhyun softly smiles, "Sure." So the taller softly nods and runs back down to the kitchen.

Baekhyun then lays on the bed, "Time to start anew."

*

-YCA