twenty-three

Chanyeol looks at his new friend, "So, you're here with anyone?" Chanyeol asks Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo nods, "Yeah, I'm here with my friend. His name is Jongin, he's cute but he seems to like someone else." Kyungsoo lets out a hopeless sigh.

Chanyeol nods, "Ah, I'm sure you'll get to be with him soon." Chanyeol shows the shorter one an encouraging smile.

Kyungsoo eyes Chanyeol from head to toe, noticing something on the taller's wrist.

"You're taken?" He asks, eyeing the bracelet.

Chanyeol looks at the direction Kyungsoo's looking at, he softly smiles when he sees the bracelet. "Yup! I'm taken by the most beautiful person in the entire world~" Chanyeol says, laughing to himself.

Kyungsoo nods, "That's nice." He says, "What does it feel like to be in a relationship, Chanyeol-ssi?" Kyungsoo asks, awkwardly standing in front of the giant.

It's kind of obvious that they're going to be awkward with each other, they just met.

Chanyeol hums, "It's nice but it's better when you're in a relationship with someone you actually love, not forced to love that certain someone. I just broke up with my old lover a few days ago but I found someone better." Chanyeol says, feeling proud of himself.

Kyungsoo nods, his phone suddenly rings making the wide-eyed male grab his phone.

"Ah, it's a message from Jongin. I'll get going now." Kyungsoo says but before he leaves.

"Can I have your number? You know, so that I have a friend to talk to when I need help with Jongin." Kyungsoo blushes a bit.

Chanyeol laughs, "Sure." Chanyeol replies. Kyungsoo hands his phone to Chanyeol so that the taller male will input his number.

The giant types his number in, giving it to Kyungsoo after.

"Good night, Kyungsoo-ssi!" Chanyeol waves goodbye to the wide-eyed male who is currently running towards the hotel.

*

Baekhyun groans in pain, especially around his lower parts. He shifts his position on the bed, waiting for a deep voice to greet him.

Baekhyun immediately sits up when he hears nobody speak. He frowns a bit, grabbing his phone to call Chanyeol but the bathroom door opens as soon as he was about to dial his number.

Baekhyun looks at the bathroom door, his heart calming down when he sees Chanyeol in full form.

"I thought I lost you." Baekhyun whispers making the giant feel guilty, as always.

"I'm sorry, Baekkie. I just took a quick shower, you should take one too." Chanyeol says, rushing to Baekhyun to help Baekhyun stand up.

"Argh!" Baekhyun shouts in pain, having problems with standing up straight.

"I'm s-sorry. Do you want me to help with your bath?" Chanyeol asks.

Baekhyun nods, "Can you just please prepare warm water in the bath tub? I would like to relax for today." Baekhyun says, proceeding to the living room couch instead of the bathroom.

Chanyeol nods, "Sure. Go and rest for a while." Chanyeol says, running towards the bathroom to prepare the warm water for his lover.

Baekhyun sits on the couch, scrunching his face when his lower back decides to betray him. He lays his back against the soft couch, admiring the bracelet Chanyeol gave him.

The brunette blushes when images of last night pops up into his head, making him blush crazily. He sighs, kissing the bracelet.

Chanyeol bursts out from the bathroom, "Baekkie! Your bath is ready!" Chanyeol says, walking towards Baekhyun to carry him, bridal style.

Baekhyun snuggles his head against Chanyeol's chest, inhaling his scent. His arms wrapped around Chanyeol's neck.

"I'll leave you here, just call me when you're going to get out. I'll just do some work, alright?" Chanyeol says, wanting to hear Baekhyun's voice before leaving him alone in the bathroom.

Baekhyun nods, "Yes, Yeollie~ I love you." Baekhyun giggles after saying those three words.

Chanyeol kisses the tip of Baekhyun's nose, "Yah, I love you too. Now go and relax." Chanyeol says, now leaving the bathroom.

Baekhyun smiles, taking his boxers off and dipping his feet into the water to make sure it's just right.

Baekhyun smiles widely, now submerging his body in the water, his head popping up dry.

"I love you, you giant meanie yoda."

*

Thank you for all your support.

Vote, comment, and enjoy.

<3

-YCA