thirty-two

"I'll be honest, Chanyeol. I did overreact about the situation earlier, I'm sorry about that." Baekhyun scratches the back of his head, the both of them lying down on their shared bed, their backs facing each other.

Chanyeol softly laughs, "That's alright Baek, I also had a mistake here because I didn't tell you the real reason to why I stopped picking you up. I'm also sorry about that." Chanyeol apologizes, he then moves around so that he's now facing Baekhyun's backside.

Baekhyun lets out a groan, "I was so immature earlier, I'm so sorry." Baekhyun apologizes once again, digging his face into the pillow he's currently hugging.

Chanyeol nods, humming as a response. "We're both at fault here anyways, let's just say that the events that happened earlier never happened. Let's forget about that." Chanyeol says, scooting closer to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun softly smiles, turning around to supposedly face Chanyeol's back but his eyes widen when he sees his lover staring right at him. 

Baekhyun softly blushes, "I'm sorry, Yeollie."

"I'm sorry too, baby."

Baekhyun then softly wraps his arms around Chanyeol, snuggling his head into Chanyeol's chest.

"May I know your discussion with Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun asks, his words muffled.

Chanyeol laughs, "Nope, it's a secret baby." Chanyeol kisses the top of Baekhyun's head.

Baekhyun hums, hugging Chanyeol tightly.

"Let's go to sleep baby, I'll introduce you to Kyungsoo tomorrow since you have no work tomorrow, alright?" 

"Okay, Yeollie. Good night~"

*

"Baekhyun, this is Kyungsoo and Jongin. My friends who I hang out with a lot." Chanyeol says, smiling a bit.

Baekhyun bows formally, "Hello! It's nice to meet you, I'm Byun Baekhyun." Baekhyun smiles at the couple, receiving smiles from the other couple.

"I'm Do Kyungsoo and this is my boyfriend Kim Jongin." They both bow as well.

"Chanyeol told me a lot of wonderful things about you and honestly, you're such a wonderful person." Kyungsoo compliments the brunette making the brunette blush.

Chanyeol laughs a bit, feeling proud of what he's done. "Enough chitchat for now, let's go and order some food!" Chanyeol says, Baekhyun happily agreeing by lifting his arms up in the air with a wide smile.

*

It's weird how Baekhyun and Kyungsoo became instant best friends but it happened. 

Baekhyun practically begged Chanyeol to let him and Kyungsoo go visit Luhan so that Luhan can meet Kyungsoo, this wonderful demon.

Since Chanyeol had matters to discuss with Jongin, he easily said yes and here they are, in front of Luhan's property.

Baekhyun walks towards the front door, ringing the doorbell.

After a few minutes, Luhan appears at the front door. "What do you want, Baekkie?" Luhan asks, looking at Baekhyun's friend.

"Who's that? Did you replace me?" Luhan asks, frowning a bit but then receives a slap on his arm.

"Yah! Be nice, his name is Do Kyungsoo. And Kyungsoo, this is Luhan." Baekhyun says, putting on a wide smile.

Luhan nods, "Hi. I'm Luhan, Baekhyun's best friend." Luhan says, receiving another slap.

Kyungsoo laughs, "You guys are cute." Kyungsoo says, going closer to Luhan. "I hope we'll be good friends in the future." Kyungsoo says, giving Luhan a formal bow. 

"Yeah! We'll be a great trio! Now come in you two." 

*

Hiiiii! 

Thank you for all your support!

Vote, comment, and enjoy!

I love you all so much!

-YCA