thirty

Baekhyun swings their hands in the air, humming a happy tune. Chanyeol chuckles at Baekhyun's actions. "Do you want to know what Kyungsoo is to me?" Chanyeol asks.

Baekhyun nods, "Honestly, I want to know." Baekhyun answers, tightening his grip on Chanyeol's hand, afraid that the giant will let go.

"He's just a friend, a friend who still seeks advice even after getting what he wants. Please don't think wrong about us, I swear there's nothing happening between us." Chanyeol says, wrapping his arm around Baekhyun's neck, pulling him close to his chest.

Baekhyun nods, "Okay okay, I believe you." The brunette says, laughing a bit, wrapping an arm around Chanyeol's waist.

Chanyeol laughs, kissing the top of Baekhyun's hair, sniffing it in the process.

"What shampoo did you use?"

"Lemon and Mint, does it smell bad?" 

"It smells wonderful, another thing to add on my list about the wonderful things about Byun Baekhyun." Chanyeol laughs.

And with that, both males enjoy their night doing whatever normal couples do.

*

- 4 months later -

Baekhyun softly smiles at the customers, returning to his old favorite job at the coffee shop.

After talking about a few things in the past few months, Baekhyun finally convinced his over protective boyfriend to get a job again.

So Baekhyun is now back behind the counters, with his partner in crime beside him, helping him. 

While serving the coffee to a random customer, someone suddenly clears their throat making the brunette turn his head to that voice.

"Hi Baby~ I'm here to support your job!"  Chanyeol says with enthusiasm, smiling softly at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun laughs in a fake way, scooting a bit closer. "What are you doing here?" He whispers with gritted teeth.

Chanyeol raises a brow, "As I just said, I'm here to support you and I'll order a lot of coffee for me and my staff members. So you know, you get more money." Chanyeol says, already grabbing his wallet out.

"Do you accept cards?" Chanyeol asks innocently while the brunette just stares at Chanyeol with his jaw dropped.

Chanyeol chuckles, squeezing Baekhyun's cheeks, "Come on and focus, this is going to be a lot of orders."

*

Baekhyun scratches his hair once their shift is over, he looks at Luhan with a serious face while his best friend just rants about things.

"Sehun bought me a hello kitty stuffed doll and I was honestly so offended, like what the fudge man, I'm manly!" Luhan says, taking his uniform top off to change into comfortable clothing.

Baekhyun rolls his eyes, "If you're manly why are you dating a man? Shouldn't you be straight or something?" Baekhyun says, looking at his nails.

Luhan glares at Baekhyun, "Okay okay, my sexuality may not be manly but I swear I am manly somewhere!" Luhan protests, making the shorter male scoff.

"Good luck with that." Baekhyun says, standing up to grab his bag, swinging the strap of the bag over his shoulder.

"I'll get going now, you can rant about your sexuality problem with your boyfriend. Take care." Baekhyun waves goodbye at his best friend, walking out of the staff room. 

He pushes the front door of the coffee shop, walking out of the shop but someone stops him.

"Where you going beautiful?" Chanyeol says, pulling Baekhyun into a hug.

Baekhyun softly smiles when he feels Chanyeol's arms around him, his strong scent wafting into his nostrils.

"I'm going home, Yeollie~ What are you doing here, shouldn't you be at work?" Baekhyun asks, his face stuffed into Chanyeol's chest.

"I'm here to bring you home safely, since I'm the boss anyways I left early." Chanyeol then pulls away, this time holding onto Baekhyun's hand. 

"Come on, let's go home."

*

It's been a few days ever since Baekhyun returned to working at the coffee shop and honestly, he has gotten used to seeing Chanyeol at the coffee shop, buying a bulk of coffee for his staff.

But this time it's different.

Earlier this morning, Chanyeol said it's his day off and he swore he told Chanyeol that he's okay by himself.

But guess what.

Chanyeol is at the corner seat of the coffee shop, watching his boyfriend work behind the counters like the over-protective boyfriend he is.

And honestly this is annoying the hell out of Baekhyun. So when the coffee shop is a bit empty, he leaves the counter and approaches Chanyeol who is smirking at Baekhyun.

"Good job, baby! You're doing an amazing job!" Chanyeol shows Baekhyun two thumbs up.

Baekhyun rolls his eyes, "You're scaring some of the customers away because you just stare at the counter with that cheeky smirk of yours making you look like a pervert."

"I'm a pervert just for you baby." 

Baekhyun stares at his boyfriend in disgust. "Fine, I'll leave you be if that's what you want."

Chanyeol chuckles, "I'll give you a reward at home if you work extra hard." Chanyeol winks, waving goodbye at his boyfriend who is currently walking back to the counters.

*

Hiiiii guyssssssssss! I might end this book in just a few chapters but I'll end it off on a good note.

Just get ready for some stuff in the following chapters :)

Thank you for all your support!

Vote, comment, and enjoy!

I love you all so much and thank you for making FL reach what it is today, it honestly means a lot to me. <3

-YCA