four.

Baekhyun waits on the park bench, waiting for the tall young boy.

He bites his bottom lip, obviously nervous.

Whenever he's around guys he likes he transform into gullible puppet.

Crazy how love can change you.

Baekhyun hears footsteps from behind, his heart beat quickening. He turns around expecting the school boy but he immediately wipes the smile off.

"Oh, hey."

Baekhyun says, turning around to face the large trees. Chanyeol sighs, sitting beside Baekhyun. 

"Hey, sorry for being rude to you yesterday. I just really wanted to be with Hanna." Chanyeol says being the insensitive one he is.

Baekhyun rolls his eyes, "You could've left, my life would be easier." Baekhyun says without looking at Chanyeol.

The taller male just shrugs it off, he grabs his phone and looks at it.

"Why are you here anyways?"

"I'm waiting for somebody." Baekhyun answers with a dull tone, not even bothering to look at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol just nods, not even knowing the reason to why he's here.

Baekhyun hears the rustling of grass behind him causing him to look back.

"Hunnie!"

"Baek-hyung!" 

Baekhyun stands up to hug Sehun tightly.

The younger laughs a bit, "Not too tight, hyung!" Baekhyun inhales his lovely scent, he instantly falls in love.

Chanyeol stares at the two people looking like a couple, hugging each other out in the open.

He feels something that he shouldn't really be feeling.

*

Baekhyun clings onto Sehun like a leech while they walk down the sidewalk, people giving them weird looks. 

Sehun laughs a bit, admiring at how adorable his hyung looks.

Baekhyun sees the same stuffed toy that he saw yesterday with Chanyeol. He taps Sehun's shoulder, "I want that stuffed toy please~"

Sehun chuckles, he grabs his wallet and enters the store. Baekhyun grabs the stuffed toy and hugs it tightly while Sehun pays for it.

"You better use that Hyung."

"Of course I will! It will keep me safe~"

The two enjoy their time together not knowing that someone is watching from a far with jealousy written all over his face.

*

Baekhyun holds Sehun's hand, feeling safe. While the younger securely holds his hyung's hand, bringing him home.

"I really enjoyed our time at the restaurant and at the shops, Hunnie~" Baekhyun sings.

Sehun laughs, "Anything to make you happy."

"Also, thank you for my new guard!" He says hugging his new stuffed toy with his free arm.

Sehun laughs, "Again, anything for you."

*

Hey guyss. Sorry for cutting it short, I'm just really busy this week and I'm currently working on an angst shot for my book 'angst shots'. (literally).

Though I hope you guys liked it!

-YCA