seventeen

Baekhyun scratches his head, "Wh-what?" He asks, still dazed.

Chanyeol chuckles, putting his hands on each side of his bare waist.

"My shirt, it's on you. And honestly you look good in it." Chanyeol winks at the brunette before turning around to continue cooking the oatmeal.

Baekhyun processes and understands the giant's words.

Baekhyun looks at his torso and panics right away. "Fudge." He mutters under his breath before running upstairs to change his clothes.

Baekhyun grabs a shirt, making sure it's his before taking the current shirt off and slipping the new one on.

Baekhyun goes to the bathroom, he splashes his face with water. Baekhyun stares at himself at the mirror and gently slaps himself.

"Yah, get a hold of yourself. You're starting to act stupid in front of him. You need to show that you're mature and that you can handle yours-- AHH!" Baekhyun screams when he feels a pat on his shoulder.

A deep chuckle echoes throughout the bathroom making the puppy-looking brunette mad. 

Baekhyun pouts in front of the giant. "Meanie! Giant Meanie Yoda!" Baekhyun crosses his arms against his chest and tries his best to avoid eye contact with Chanyeol.

Chanyeol laughs, his dirty mind activating.

"Nice nickname you got me there. Giant Meanie Yoda in an abbreviation is GMY. GMY can also mean Give Me You." Chanyeol wriggles his eyebrows, receiving a punch on the arm.

"Pervert!" Baekhyun shouts before stomping his way out of the bathroom.

Chanyeol laughs, "Breakfast is ready!" He shouts from the bathroom, receiving a swear word in return from the brunette.

*

Baekhyun puts strawberries on top of his warm oatmeal, he smiles widely as he starts to eat his breakfast.

Chanyeol goes down the stairs with his hands in his pockets. Chanyeol stares at Baekhyun who has a lot of strawberries on his oatmeal for some reason.

"If you love strawberries that much then maybe give your hole some. I'll do it for you." Chanyeol chuckles a bit after he said that but he tries his best to stay calm.

Baekhyun turns around to look at Chanyeol, "Huh? But I'm already feeding my hole." The brunette then points to his mouth.

Chanyeol shakes his head, "Nevermind Baekkie~ Eat well!" Chanyeol says before walking towards the living room.

Baekhyun raises a brow in confusion.

"What does he mean by that?" Baekhyun asks to himself.

After some critical thinking, Baekhyun groans. "Yah, you're such a big pervert!" Baekhyun shouts at Chanyeol receiving a loud laugh.

Baekhyun stuffs his face with oatmeal, but he spits it out once he remembers the words that the Yoda has said.

"I lost my appetite." Baekhyun pouts again.

*

Chanyeol receives a call, his phone ringing.

Chanyeol grabs his phone and slides the answer icon, not even bothering to look at the Caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Chanyeol? Son? How are you?" He hears a familiar voice.

"Dad?" Chanyeol asks, quite confused.

He hears laughter from the other end, "Yes! It's me, your dad. I would just like to inform you that your mother and I will come and visit to get to know that Baekhyun boy." EunHwan says into the phone, anticipating a positive answer from his son.

Chanyeol sighs, "You should've told us earlier, dad. But since I can't do anything about it now, fine. I guess we'll see you tomorrow." Chanyeol bluntly tells his father.

EunHwan hums, "See you tomorrow!" EunHwan happily greets before ending the call.

Chanyeol just sighs, putting his phone down and grabbing the remote to flip through channels.

"Who was that?" A soft voice emits from no where.

Chanyeol turns around to see the beautiful brunette, standing behind the couch.

Chanyeol smiles, "It was dad, he just informed me that he'll come over along with mom." Chanyeol says, pulling Baekhyun onto the couch.

Baekhyun sits on the couch, suddenly feeling Chanyeol's addicting warmth.

"Isn't that nice? I'll finally meet your parents!" Baekhyun says with an excited tone. 

The giant just hums, "Do you think that we're completing another level?" Chanyeol asks leaving the brunette confused.

"I mean, because isn't introducing the love of your life to your parents a level that we have to unlock?" Chanyeol says, the brunette finally understanding.

Baekhyun stares at Chanyeol. "I'm the love of your life?" Baekhyun asks.

Chanyeol stays silent for a while. "I was just giving an example, Baekkie." He awkwardly shifts his position.

"Come on, let's watch the comedy show." Chanyeol says with an awkward laugh trailing.

*

TRIPLE UPDATEEEEEEEE!

Thank you for all your support and thank you guys so much for making this book reach #100 in Fanfiction! You guys are jjang!! :D

Vote, comment, and enjoy!

I love you all!

-YCA