thirty-four

Baekhyun slowly wakes up, moving around, searching for that warmth he usually craves for. His hands search for Chanyeol, opening his eyes when he holds a piece of paper instead.

He sits up and rubs his eyes, grabbing the pink sticky note to read it.

'Good morning Baekkie! I know you're searching for me because you do it all the time in the morning. But anyways, go and get ready. I prepared breakfast for you.

Love,

Giant Meanie Yoda'

Baekhyun giggles a bit, he stands up and ruffles his own hair. He walks towards the bathroom to take a quick shower.

*

Baekhyun gets out of the shower, the towel wrapped around his waist. He walks towards his closet and sees another piece of paper. He laughs a bit and grabs it.

'So for your outfit today, I asked Luhan about what type of clothes you like and he said oversized clothes. So open the closet and surprise yourself ;)

Love,

Channie'

Baekhyun raises a brow, he grabs onto the handles of the closet and opens it, a wide smile forming.

He sees a blue hoodie with the words 'bbh/pcy' sewed onto it in a medium-sized font. He then sees black jeans and brand new shoes.

He grabs his new outfit and immediately wears it, not forgetting his boxers of course.

*

Baekhyun heads downstairs, excited for the next piece of paper. He brisk walks towards the kitchen, grabbing the piece of paper on the counter top.

'I know you love sweet food in the morning, so I prepared pancakes for you. It's simple yet it'll make you happy and satisfied. So go and eat, baby~

Love,
Yeollie'

Baekhyun grabs the plate in front of him, a stack of pancakes standing tall and proud. He grabs his fork and knife and immediately digs in.

*

Baekhyun brushes his teeth, getting ready to head outside. He sees another piece of paper and gets it.

'Go to this address, my friend will bring you there. I'll see you there, take care baby~

Love,
Your Giant'

He grabs the other piece of paper, containing the address.

Baekhyun happily unlocks the front door, seeing a black car parked right outside of their house. He makes his way to the passenger seat, and enters the car.

"Good morning! It's nice to see you again, Baek. How's your morning going?" Jongin laughs, smiling widely at the older male.

"Good morning, Jongin! It's going great, I can't wait!" Baekhyun says, handing the paper over to Jongin so that they go to the given address.

*

Jongin waves goodbye at Baekhyun, the older male waving goodbye as well. He looks around his surroundings, his surroundings looking a bit familiar.