twenty

Chanyeol rests his chin on his palm while he stares at Baekhyun writing something down. "So, what do you want for dinner Baekkie?" Chanyeol asks while dreamily staring at the beauty in front of him.

"Pizza." Baekhyun says while writing down some gibberish since he can't really think right now.

Chanyeol nods, "Hmm, alright then! I'll go and order some pizza so be right back, don't miss me~" Chanyeol coos making the brunette roll his eyes.

Baekhyun puts the pen down after writing random Korean Syllables. He drums his fingers against the kitchen counter.

"I ordered one large cheese pizza and one large pepperoni. I hope that's enough for us." Chanyeol says, going back to sit in front of Baekhyun.

Baekhyun nods, "Yeah, those are my favorite flavors." Baekhyun softly smiles at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol blushes, "Let's watch a drama, come on!" Chanyeol then stands up and drags Baekhyun by the arm so that they can watch at the living room.

*

"I swear, he looks like you!" Chanyeol pushes Baekhyun every time this character named Wang Eun pops up on screen.

Baekhyun rolls his eyes, "I know. This is like your fifth time telling me that." Baekhyun tells the giant.

And once again Wang Eun pops up. "He looks like yo-" 

"I know!" Baekhyun cuts Chanyeol off, the doorbell ringing after that.

Chanyeol pouts when he hears Baekhyun shouts. He stands up and like a child, stomps his feet on the floor while walking towards the door.

He pays for the pizza and grabs the boxes, closing the door in front of the delivery boy.

Chanyeol puts the boxes on the coffee table.

"He looks like you." Chanyeol says with a playful chuckle coming after that.

Baekhyun growls, "This pizza is mine now, get out." Baekhyun says but Chanyeol whines.

"But I'm also hungry!" Chanyeol whines with a pout on his face while staring at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun sighs, "Fine, just stop commenting about Wang Eun. I know he looks like me." Baekhyun says, opening the box to grab a slice of cheese pizza.

Chanyeol smiles cutely when he hears Baekhyun speak, his honey voice making Chanyeol feel like a high school fangirl. 

Baekhyun starts eating his slice of pizza, "Yah, switch channels." Baekhyun demands the giant. Chanyeol grabs the remote and switches to another channel.

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol then back at the screen, "What's the title of this drama?" Baekhyun asks.

"Missing 9." Chanyeol replies.

Baekhyun suddenly chuckles, "Yah, that guy looks like you." Baekhyun says pointing to a tall guy in a beige sweatshirt.

Chanyeol glares at Baekhyun, "No he doesn't! I'm way better looking than that guy."

Baekhyun smirks, "He looks so hot~ I love his figure, I wonder what he's like in bed~" Baekhyun jokes trying to make Chanyeol jealous.

Chanyeol tackles Baekhyun, the slice of pizza flying away. "Yah! I'm way better in bed than that guy, I promise!" Chanyeol says, pinning Baekhyun's hands over his head.

Baekhyun suddenly blushes, "I w-was just jo-joking.." Baekhyun says trying to squirm his way out.

It's Chanyeol's turn to smirk now. "Thought so." Chanyeol whispers. "Don't say that again unless you want to experience it." Chanyeol winks at Baekhyun before sitting back down onto his side of the sofa, leaving Baekhyun in a daze.

"Come on, sit up. I'll finish this pizza if you don't." Chanyeol says, eating a slice.

Baekhyun sits up slowly but surely, his cheeks still red from the events earlier.

*

Baekhyun walks out from the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist. He happily skips towards his closet to grab his clothes.

The brunette wears his pajamas and tackles the bed. "Ah~ So comfy!" Baekhyun says while making out with the bed, in his own world.

Chanyeol enters the bathroom, surprised at his view right now.

"That bed is still a virgin if you're wondering." 

Baekhyun suddenly stops when he hears Chanyeol's voice. He immediately sits up, "H-hey." He stutters.

"Hi." Chanyeol waves at Baekhyun, "Let's sleep, we gotta wake up early for tomorrow." Chanyeol says, getting under the sheets.

Baekhyun turns to Chanyeol and scratches his head, "Why?"

"You'll find out eventually." Chanyeol says, pulling Baekhyun down and wrapping his arms around the brunette's figure.

"Good night, Baekkie~" Chanyeol says.

After a few minutes when Chanyeol assumes that Baekhyun is asleep, he whispers three words meant for the brunette. 

"I love you~"

*

YOWR! I am quite emotional with Regular Show's Finale and 2ne1's last song. I grew up with Regular Show and that show is pure gold, who wouldn't be emotional ;-; as well as 2ne1, I will surely miss them :(

Thank you for your support~

Vote, comment, and enjoy!

I love you all~

-YCA