eleven

Baekhyun is once again on the phone with his bestie for life, Luhan. "Take your medicine you careless boy!" Luhan scolds the brunette over the phone.

Baekhyun plays with the phone that is idly placed on the counter top, pushing it around. "I just did, you want me to take it again and die?" He says rolling his eyes even though the deer couldn't see it.

"I'm just concerned for you ever since you left the coffee shop alright? Not seeing you everyday worries me." Luhan says now with a gentle voice.

Baekhyun softly smiles, "Aww, the all mighty Luhan misses the one and only beauty queen, Byun Baekhyun~"

"Excuse me you're now Park Baekhyun."

The brunette stays quiet while a deep blush starts to form on his cheeks, "Oh yeah, sorry about that."

Luhan smiles, "So how's your hubby?" Luhan giggles over the phone.

Baekhyun's finger twirls with his hair, "He's doing okay. He took care of me earlier before he lef--"

"DON'T TELL ME YOU JUST DID THE GOOD GOOD!"

Baekhyun rolls his eyes once again, "Didn't I mention that I was sick earlier you dumbo." 

Luhan nervously laughs, "Y-yeah. Don't do the good good without telling me! I need proof! So that my Baozi and I have new positions~" 

"Fuck you Lu."

"Love you too my Baby Baekkie~"

*

Chanyeol unlocks their bedroom door seeing Baekhyun on the bed, huddled up in blankets while staring at the television.

"Hey there, Baek." He says catching the brunette's attention. Baekhyun stares at Chanyeol with gentle eyes, "Hi~" Baekhyun sings returning his attention back to the television.

"So what are you watching?" Chanyeol asks, taking a peek at the television seeing a lady in a mermaid costume with a guy, looks like he's drowning.

"Legend of the Blue Sea. It's Jjang!"  He then does two thumbs up with a wide and bright smile.

"You watch those kind of cheesy things?" Chanyeol chuckles as he goes to their closet to grab his pajamas.

"First of all, I love Kdramas. Second, those things aren't cheesy. Kdramas are one of the best things to ever exist, Mr." Baekhyun snaps making the giant scoff.

"Action shows are way better than those useless love stories."

*

"What!?" Chanyeol groans, "Why did they have to end the episode there!" Chanyeol throws the pillow that he was hugging just a few moments ago.

Baekhyun laughs, "I thought that 'Action shows are way better'?" 

Chanyeol suddenly stops throwing tantrums, trying to understand and process Baekhyun's words.

He then looks at the brunette and glares at him. "They are, it's just that I had nothing to watch and that show was on when I arrived so~" 

"You could've just told to me to switch the channels."

Chanyeol quietly curses under his breath. "Fine you got me. But that show is really good!" Chanyeol says, he then does two thumbs up. "It's Jjang!"

*

"You are now allowed to leave." Chanyeol states while looking at his phone.

Baekhyun's eyes widen, his lips form a wide smile. "Really!? Yes!" The brunette starts dancing weirdly.

"Yeah, but give me your phone first." Chanyeol demands making the brunette confused.

"Uhm, okay?" He says, grabbing his phone from his back pocket handing it over to the giant.

After a few minutes the giant returns the phone. "Okay, you can go where ever you want now." The giant says.

Baekhyun jumps in joy, grabbing his phone and going to Luhan's contact number.

"Yah Lulu! Let's meet at the coffee shop!" He yells into the phone while dashing outside trying his best to wear his coat.

Chanyeol chuckles, opening an app on his phone. He smirks when he sees Baekhyun's icon moving.

"I now know where you are at all times." He darkly chuckles, still watching the icon move.

*

NEW YEAR UPDATE! I REPEAT NEW YEAR UPDATE!!!

I won't be able to publish anything tomorrow since tomorrow my family is coming and of course the following day will be the day we all celebrate fireworks and and all our hard works.

I don't have a good speech for y'all but saying Thank you is already a speech in itself.

Thank you all for an amazing 2016! I'm so happy and proud of what xiummieb has accomplished. Without your support I'd probably still be here just reading stories (still am) instead of making people happy and hopefully inspiring some of you. It feels amazing to see your votes, your really goofy comments and of course your love and support. I am also saying this in behalf of the other authors who make you smile or cry when you read their stories. I love making you guys smile :) Well happy new year from dear xiummie! I'll see you once again in 2017!

Bye there my precious human beans, I love you all so much! x100000000000

And don't forget to vote, comment, and enjoy!

Happy New Year!

-YCA