eighteen

Baekhyun rummages through his side of the closet, trying his best to choose a suit or just something formal. Today is the day he'll finally meet Chanyeol's parents and to be honest, he's nervous as hell.

He wants to look his best tonight because he doesn't want to be judged badly. He wants to make Chanyeol's parents know that he's the best.

Though Chanyeol's words still linger from yesterday.

The giant just hums, "Do you think that we're completing another level?" Chanyeol asks leaving the brunette confused.

"I mean, because isn't introducing the love of your life to your parents a level that we have to unlock?" Chanyeol says, the brunette finally understanding.

Baekhyun stares at Chanyeol. "I'm the love of your life?" Baekhyun asks.

Chanyeol stays silent for a while. "I was just giving an example, Baekkie." He awkwardly shifts his position.

"Come on, let's watch the comedy show." Chanyeol says with an awkward laugh trailing.

Baekhyun just shakes the topic off, planning to deal with it later since he has bigger problems to handle right now.

Chanyeol suddenly barges into the room, looking all calm and handsome.

Baekhyun glares at Chanyeol, "Why are you so calm about this!? Your parents are coming and you're not planning an outfit for later tonight!?" Baekhyun yells at the giant out of stress. 

Chanyeol tilts his head a bit to get a better view of Baekhyun. "Why are you so stressed? You don't need to wear fancy stuff. A simple shirt and pants is enough. Besides, you look stunning in anything you wear." Chanyeol smiles, his words pure and genuine.

A blush starts to form on the brunette's cheeks.

"Is that true?" Baekhyun asks, hiding his rosy cheeks.

Chanyeol chuckles, approaching the brunette. "I'm being honest right now. You are absolutely stunning in anything that you wear." Chanyeol says, patting the brunette's hair.

Baekhyun nods, "Okay then. Did you prepare dinner?" Baekhyun asks, suddenly wrapping his arms around the giant.

To his surprise, the giant wraps his arms around Baekhyun's small figure. That addicting warmth returning.

"Yup, it's going to be ready in a bit. So you should also get ready in a bit." Chanyeol says, pulling away.

He winks at Baekhyun before leaving the room.

*

Baekhyun goes downstairs when he hears a car park in front of their household. 

The brunette fixes his hair, running a hand through his hair making sure that he looks good. He straightens his shirt and patiently waits for the pair to enter.

The doorbell rings.

Baekhyun excitedly approaches the door and unlocks it with a wide smile.

He sees a man, seems to be in his 50's and a woman who seems to be in her late 40's.

Baekhyun bows politely, "Good Evening, Mr. and Mrs. Park!" Baekhyun greets.

EunHwan and Soora smiles at the small male, "Nice to meet you! You must be Baekhyun, am I right?" Soora asks.

Baekhyun nods, "Yes, Mrs. Park! You are correct! Come on in, Chanyeol is just preparing dinner." Baekhyun says, giving way to the couple.

Chanyeol takes his rilakkuma apron off and walks towards the front door.

He looks at the pair, but just stares at one certain person.

Their eyes lock.

"Son."

"Dad."

*

QUADRUPLE UPDATE! ok im going to sleep now.

Thank you for all your support!

vote, comment, and enjoy.

i love you all!

-YCA