twelve

Baekhyun hugs Luhan tightly, "You're still short!" Luhan teases Baekhyun, laughing out loudly. Baekhyun glares at Luhan, silently thinking of a murder plan for this ugly male.

"I came here to talk not to get teased. I guess I shouldn't have came." Baekhyun turns around to leave but then a hand suddenly stops him. "I'm just kidding! Has my Baekkie changed now that he can't even take a joke?" He sings, dragging the brunette to an empty table.

"Our customers  have been looking for you. I'm pretty sure they miss you~ Please come back~" Luhan begs the brunette.

Baekhyun looks around the coffee shop, softly smiling when he remembers all the memories here in this coffee shop.

Baekhyun snaps out of it when Luhan starts to snap in front of him.

"Yah, I'm talking to you." Luhan sighs.

Baekhyun bows a bit, "I'm sorry.. It's just that I miss this place too. I miss making coffee for the customers, you know. I guess that's what happens to you when you've worked at a place for a long time." Baekhyun tells Luhan.

Luhan nods while the brunette was talking, "I'm sure you'll get over it. Besides, you're always welcome to return." He says in a sweet voice with a warm smile.

Baekhyun chuckles a bit, "So, how are you and Xiumin?" Baekhyun asks, just a bit curious about his bestfriend's relationship since he doesn't really talk about it.

Luhan suddenly blushes, "My baozi is doing great! He got promoted actually, that's why I'm so proud of my baozi~" He says, babbling about their relationship while the brunette listens.

After babbling a bit, a conversation topic strikes into Luhan's mind.

"How's your new relationship?" Luhan asks, smirking a bit when he sees the brunette get silent, his cheeks slowly turning red.

"U-uhm.. It's go-going okay.." Baekhyun says. Luhan notices that the brunette's eyes are not focused on him, it keeps on looking in other directions.

Luhan's sharp eyes notices how Baekhyun's fingers fiddle, he smirks.

"You like him don't you?"

"NO!" He shouts, causing attention.

He apologizes quietly to the people who are currently staring at them, but mostly on the brunette.

Baekhyun glares at Luhan, "You know, I'm starting to think about ending our friendship." Baekhyun jokes in a serious tone.

Luhan just laughs, "Whatever, you always say that but why you always search for me."

Baekhyun just stays quiet, "Just be thankful that I still love you." 

Luhan nods, "Always."

*

Baekhyun unlocks the front door, taking his shoes off. He walks towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water but something stops him from doing so.

He sees Chanyeol with a bowl of popcorn, staring at his phone.

"Why does he seem close?" He hears Chanyeol whisper.

Baekhyun clears his throat, loud enough for the giant to hear.

Chanyeol immediately turns his phone and turns around, "Hey." He says casually.

Baekhyun tiptoes a bit to see what Chanyeol is doing. "Whatcha doing over there?"

"N-nothing. Just watching a show on my phone, nothing new." He lies.

But since Baekhyun is gullible he just nods. "Ok~ Have a nice time there." Baekhyun says, waving goodbye at Chanyeol before leaving.

Chanyeol lets out a sigh of relief, he stands up. "Chanyeol what in the world are you doing. Staring at your phone for two freaking hours staring at a guy's face." He says to himself.

"You're weird, self." He says before putting his phone in his pocket.

*

"Let's play a game." Baekhyun says grabbing a box of monopoly. 

Chanyeol looks at the box in Baekhyun's hands. "Really? Those games are for ki--"

"Oh shut up. After trying it you're going to like so just be quiet and play with me~" He sings, already sitting on the floor to set up the game.

Chanyeol sighs, "Fine you kid."

*

Baekhyun laughs out loud. "I'm so rich!" He then shoves the money into Chanyeol's face.

Chanyeol glares at Baekhyun, "Shut up. I almost won but you just had to buy every single property. I gave you all my money the entire game!" He rants again. "We're playing again and again until I win!"

*

Baekhyun starts to rubs his eyes. "Yeol, it's already been like I don't know. Seven rounds? I don't know, I lost count." He says, letting out a yawn.

"I'm trying to win here!" Chanyeol retorts, moving his piece five steps ahead.

Baekhyun stands up, "I'm going to sleep." He starts walking to his bed.

Chanyeol hurriedly stands up and grabs Baekhyun's hand, pushing him against the wall.

Baekhyun's eyes widen, looking up at Chanyeol, their lips just a few inches away.

"Let's just finish this round and let's sleep, alright?" He whispers into Baekhyun's ear.

Baekhyun just nods, the taller finally pulling away.

Baekhyun's heart beats rapidly, he just stares into space after their sort of intimate moment.

"Come on, Baek. Let's finish this round." Chanyeol says, striking the brunette with a smile.

Baekhyun just rubs his chest while walking towards the giant, "Just calm down, heart." He whispers to himself before sitting down to play another round..

*

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D I hope you guys had a great time with family! And here is a proper new year update~ 

I put some cheesy chanbaek stuff just for you guys.

Thank you all for reading!

Vote, comment, and enjoy!

I love you all and have a great 2017! :D

-YCA