twenty-two

Baekhyun hugs Chanyeol tightly in his sleep, not even bothered by Chanyeol who's focus is currently not on him.

Chanyeol types important information on his laptop, even if he's far from his workplace he has work to do. He wants to get things done early so that he can spend the entire day tomorrow with his lover.

Chanyeol presses the enter to key to finally send the emails, setting the laptop down on the floor. Chanyeol turns to look at Baekhyun, softly smiling at the view.

His disheveled hair, his slightly parted lips and his cute button nose makes the giant go crazy for this male. He lifts a hand to softly caress Baekhyun's cheek. He inches closer to lay a kiss on Baekhyun's forehead.

"I love you."

*

Chanyeol laughs loudly when he sees Baekhyun fail at flipping a pancake. "It's not that easy! You know I'm not really good at cooking!" Baekhyun pouts, trying once more.

Chanyeol laughs once again, clapping his hands like a seal. Baekhyun turns to him and glares at Chanyeol, the spatula in his hand.

"Are you done laughing, Mister?" Baekhyun asks, rolling his eyes at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol wipes his eyes, "A-ah, yeah." Chanyeol replies. "You're not going to be sleeping beside me, Mister. You're sleeping on the floor." Baekhyun says, returning his focus on the pan to make another fresh pancake.

Chanyeol's eyes widen, "Y-yah, I payed for our stay here. You can't do that." Chanyeol is now basically begging.

Baekhyun rolls his eyes, "Yeah, but you follow me. So for tonight, you're sleeping on the floor." Baekhyun says, and to his surprise he flips the pancake perfectly.

Chanyeol frowns, "Fine!"

*

It's now afternoon, almost 6 PM and they have nothing to do. Baekhyun is laying on the bed while Chanyeol is busy calling out for Baekhyun.

"Baekkie~" Chanyeol sings for umpteenth time, wanting the brunette's attention but Baekhyun wont just look at Chanyeol.

"Baekkie ah~" Chanyeol sings again now walking towards Baekhyun.

Chanyeol gently shakes Baekhyun's shoulders, hearing a small groan coming from Baekhyun. Chanyeol lays on the bed and hugs Baekhyun.

"Baekkie ah~ You're so beautiful." Chanyeol whispers into Baekhyun's ear making the smaller male blush.

Baekhyun turns around nuzzle his nose into Chanyeol's chest to inhale his scent. "Yeollie." Baekhyun says, his words a bit muffled.

Chanyeol hums, pulling Baekhyun closer. "You can sleep beside, I already miss you when you're away from me." Baekhyun says, gently wrapping his arms around Chanyeol's waist.

Chanyeol smiles, "I knew it, you can't handle being away from me." Chanyeol laughs a bit. 

"Baekkie, I want to try something with you tonight." Chanyeol says, making Baekhyun hum. "What is it?"

"I want to make love with you." Chanyeol says, the tip of his ears turning dark red.

The awkward silence fills up the air, making Chanyeol regret asking.

"Nevermind, if you're uncomfortable with it I underst-"

"Let's do it." Baekhyun cuts Chanyeol off making the giant blush even more.

"Are you sure?" Chanyeol asks, his hand slowly making it's way down the brunette's waist.

Baekhyun nods, "I trust you, even if it's my first time I am willing to give my all to you. Even if I'm not your first, I want to be the first person that you've ever made love to. I want to make love with you, Yeollie." Baekhyun says, love spilling from his words.