thirteen

Baekhyun wants to stay in this position forever, if not forever at least right now.

He loves the way Chanyeol has his arms wrapped around him, he loves the warmth it gives him.

He admits that he loves how Chanyeol is focused on him, it makes him feel special, feel important.

He hears the birds chirping outside the window, making him softly smile. He stares out the window, staring at the different shapes of the clouds.

Chanyeol's phone suddenly rings.

Baekhyun looks at the ringing phone, hesitating.

He turns his head around just a bit to check if Chanyeol is still asleep. He softly smiles when he sees that Chanyeol is asleep.

He grabs the phone and reads the Caller's ID.

'Hanna~'

Baekhyun feels a twist in his heart, he swipes the answer icon.

"Yeollie~ Good morning! I miss you so much~" He hears Hanna's voice for the first time and it makes him wonder how the giant hugging him fell in love with her.

Baekhyun stays quiet, not wanting to cause any problem between Chanyeol and Hanna.

"Yeollie? Are you there?" 

He clutches onto the phone tightly, not wanting to hear anymore. But his gut is telling him to not end the call just yet.

"Mm~ I guess my Yeollie is still half-asleep. I'll let you be, I love you Yeollie~"

But before the call ends, he hears a male voice.

"Hanna! Who's th-"

And the call officially ends.

*

Baekhyun stares into space while thinking about the call earlier.

Is Hanna cheating on Chanyeol? Who was that?

He shakes his head, shaking the topic off as well.

They're both awake now, both males are watching a nother drama since it's a Saturday and Chanyeol said that he wants to spend time with brunette and wants to get to know him more.

Chanyeol squeals like a fangirl and that caught Baekhyun's attention. Baekhyun looks at the TV and he blushes. 

"OH YEON JOO!! THEY LOOK SO CUTE WHILE KISSING EACH OTHER! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!?" Chanyeol squeals again when he sees Oh Yeon Joo pull Kang Chul in for another kiss.

Baekhyun stares at the screen again, imagining him and Chanyeol in the same position, their lips in sync.

He starts to play with his fingers at the thought of it.

Baekhyun suddenly realizes what's happening, he shakes his head once again.

Chanyeol groans when he sees that the episode has ended. Baekhyun sees the giant stand up to stretch his limbs.

"Baekkie! 'W' is really good! Let's watch more dramas later after breakfast." Chanyeol says, already walking out.

"I'll cook breakfast!" He hearts the giant yell before closing the door.

Baekhyun stands up, he grabs his phone and dials a very familiar number to him.

He places the phone against his ear, tapping his foot against the wooden tiles while waiting.

"Hyung!" He hears a very familiar voice.

"Taehyungie~" He sings with a wide smile.

"Hyung, I miss you so much! Can I visit you today? It's a Saturday anyways." He chuckles a bit when he hears Taehyung blabber on.

"Of course, you can visit anytime. Hyung misses you too~ When you come over, Hyung will introduce you to his friend."

"You mean husband?" Baekhyun blushes deeply.

"I always forget that for some reason, haha." He awkwardly laughs. Taehyung smirks when he hears his older brother get nervous.

"I know you well hyung. Anyways, I'll go there and eat breakfast with you~" The younger sings before ending the call.

*

The doorbell rings making Baekhyun excited as hell. He instantly runs towards the front door and unlocks it.

He hugs his younger brother tightly while the younger does the same. "Hyung!" Taehyung smiles widely as he hugs his small and cute hyung.

While the two brothers were hugging a deep voice butted into their moment.

"Yah, Baek. Who's that?" Chanyeol asks, crossing his arms against his chest.

Baekhyun pulls away, turning around to face his husband.

"Oh, this is my younger brother. His name is Taehyung. And Taehyung this is my husband, Chanyeol."

Chanyeol doesn't know why but he felt butterflies fly around in his stomach when the word 'husband' came out of the brunette's mouth.

Taehyung eyes Chanyeol from head to toe, he glares at him.

"Hyung, did he hurt you?" Taehyung asks, trying to look all tough.

Baekhyun shakes his head, "Chanyeol hasn't hurt me yet, so don't worry. He's taking care of me well~"

The youngest out of the bunch just nods, taking his shoes off as he enters the house. Taehyung sits on the couch in the living room, looking around the first floor.

Baekhyun grabs Chanyeol's arm and drags him towards the kitchen. "Taehyung will eat with us, so please be nice."

"I'm being nice. I promise to not poison his food~" He jokes.

Baekhyun glares at the taller male, "I'm watching you." He says before turning around to leave the kitchen.

Chanyeol chuckles a bit, "Cutie."

*

YOWR! THE TICKETING IS TOMORROW. THE OFFICIAL HUNGER GAMES START TOMORROW FML.

wish me luck XD

Thank you guys for reading this chapter!

I really hope to meet some of you guys at the ExordiumInManila~~

Vote, comment, and enjoy!

Love y'all.

-YCA