three.

Baekhyun stays quiet inside the taller's car, he looks out the window hoping that all things will go well. 

Chanyeol sighs, "Sorry about my parents setting up a date, they just won't think straight. I mean they can just give your parents money but no." He sighs, "I'm stuck with you." He says with a cold voice being the insensitive one he is.

Baekhyun stays quiet again, he hides the fact that he's hurt from what Chanyeol has said. He looks at Chanyeol, "It's fine. I'm just doing this for my family." He says with his warm voice.

Chanyeol's phone rings, letting out an acoustic ringtone. He grabs his phone and answers it.

"Oh hey Hanna. Yeah, I'm out with a friend, I'll visit you later don't worry." Chanyeol smiles a bit while he talks to his girlfriend.

Baekhyun just looks at Chanyeol's smile.

I will never be able to change his mind.

*

They both sit down in a fancy restaurant that Chanyeol's parents have reserved for the both of them, they also have a set menu.

Chanyeol rests the side of his head against his palm. "So, I heard you work at a coffee shop." Chanyeol says, breaking the awkward silence. Baekhyun nods, "Yeah, I do. I just took a leave today just to do this stupid date thing." He says, looking straight at Chanyeol.

"Bummer, I was so annoyed when my mom said I was going to be in an arranged marriage. I mean is she blind?! I already have a girlfriend for goodness sake!" He complains letting out a groan of frustration while the small boy just nods.

"Look Chanyeol, let's just do what our parents want us to do. While we eat and stay here let's plan out our rules. I think that's the main purpose why were out here on a date." Baekhyun says with annoyance so the taller one just stays silent.

*

"Rule number one, don't ever and when I say ever, EVER, touch my things."

"Rule number two, don't stick your nose into my privacy, it's called privacy for a reason."

"When I ask for things I want them right away."

"W-wait! I sound like a slave!" Baekhyun says with confusion written all over his face. 

"My property, my rules." Chanyeol says while chewing on his steak, "But I live there to--" 

"Who cares." Chanyeol cuts him off. "And the last rule, never fall in love with me. I will only love Hanna, you basically ruined our relationship." Chanyeol says looking at Baekhyun with a disgusted face.

"I don't even plan on falling in love with you remember, I'm only doing this for my family. I don't care if they need money but all I want to do is to make them happy. And oh, my only rule is to also not fall in love with me."

"Deal."

*

Baekhyun smiles when he sees the stuffed toy in the toy shop, "Hey! Buy me that!" He nags Chanyeol wanting him to buy him the stuffed toy.

"It's just cotton put inside some type of cloth, you don't need that." He coldly says while staring at his phone, texting Hanna.

Baekhyun frowns, "But it provides me protection!" He says again, "Shut up. You're so annoying." Chanyeol says without a single care.

Baekhyun frowns again, he walks away from Chanyeol going towards the car. While the tall one as usual, doesn't even care.

*

Baekhyun curls up beside the car, he cries into his arms. "Eo-eomma.." He whispers softly, wanting his mother's loving warmth. He wipes his swollen eyes, he looks up at the sky and feels wet raindrops on his skin. 

He curses under his breath, he stands up and puts the hoodie on. He leaves the car and runs towards shelter.

Baekhyun gets under a bus stop, he sits down on the waiting benches. He looks at the bright lights that the cars passing by provides.

He's too damn impatient.

He stands up and leaves the bus stop wanting to walk around under the strong rain, his tears making a good match with the rain. 

Suddenly he doesn't feel anymore wet raindrops drop on his arms, he raises a brow. He looks beside him to see a tall smiling boy. "You do know it's bad to just walk out under this storm, right?" He asks with a small chuckle. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Oh Sehun, I'm a student from Seoul University." he says showing him another warm smile.

Baekhyun slowly melts under the touch of Sehun's arm around his shoulder, well he does know that he is way older but who cares? The younger looks handsome as hell.

"I'm By-byun Baekhyun.." Baekhyun softly whispers, "Come on Baek, I'll accompany you home, I don't want you getting sick and then worrying your mother." 

Oh gosh bless this boy,

Baekhyun says in his head.

*

Baekhyun laughs again when Sehun says one of the worse jokes in his entire life, "You're horrible at jokes Hunnie!" Baekhyun says, still laughing.

Sehun pouts, "Aw, but my friends said that my jokes are the best."

"Look, they're being sarcastic." He says, sticking his tongue out.

Sehun sees a nice house, "I guess this is your house, it's beautiful just like you." Sehun says, poking Baekhyun's little nose.

Baekhyun blushes hard, he nods. "Ye-yes it is.." He stutters. 

"I guess I'll see you soon Baek-hy-- Oof!" He was cut off when Baekhyun tightly hugs him under the umbrella. "I want to see you again, Hunnie. Let's meet again tomorrow at the park." Baekhyun says into Sehun's chest.

Sehun chuckles, "Sure, hyung. Take care!" Sehun says when Baekhyun pulls away.

Baekhyun reaches the front door but before he opens it he turns around and waves goodbye at Sehun, the younger bo smiles and waves back at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun unlocks the front door, taking his shoes off but leaving socks on. His mother immediately hugs him. "How was your first date Hyunnie?" She asks with her caring voice.

Baekhyun nods, "It was alright, I guess." He says with a frown but immediately smiles when he remembers about Sehun's caring personality.

"Aish, you're already falling in love. Stop smiling like that!" Mrs. Byun jokes, "Go to sleep, you have a free day tomorrow." She says before tip-toeing to kiss her son's forehead.

Baekhyun smiles widely, he waves goodbye to his mom before going upstairs to rest.

*

-YCA