two.

"WHAT?!" Chanyeol shouts in anger as he holds the piece of paper in his hand. "I already have a girlfriend! What's the use in putting me in an arranged marriage with a stranger, even worse, with a guy!"

EunHwan stands firm in his position, "His parents are very good friends of ours, they need money to support their youngest child in high school." He says with a stern voice.

"Are you stupid?! Why can't you give the money to them and leave them alone?!" He says, running a hand through his hair.

Soora stands behind her husband, "All you have to do is live with him for a year and you're done. Stop complaining and go to sleep." Soora says, glaring at her own son.

Chanyeol growls, he stomps his way upstairs to his room, slamming his door closed.

*

Baekhyun sits on one of the dining chairs, smiling widely though his family looks at him with worried eyes. "Is there a problem? Mom? Dad?" He asks, taking a bite out of his grilled pork dipped in bean paste, his favorite as well.

Mr. Byun sighs, "I'm sorry to say son, but you're going to have to move out.." He says with a sad voice.

Baekhyun's smile slowly falters, "W-why?" He asks, his heart slowly breaking.

"You're going to get married to one of Korea's bachelors, Park Chanyeol."

*
Baekhyun curls up into a ball, hugging his knees on his bed. "I ca-can't leave them.." He whispers, wiping the tears that are slowing flowing down his cheeks. He bites his bottom lip, diggin his face into his arms.

Mrs. Byun knocks softly on the door. "Hyunnie?" She pops her head over the door looking at her son.

Her eyes well up, "H-hyunnie.." She whispers walking towards her son on the bed. She hugs him tightly. "I'm going to miss you, very much.." She whispers hugging her son, crying on her son's shoulders.

"Wh-why do I have to do this?" He asks, wanting to feel his mother's warmth forever.

But he won't be able to feel it.

"It's for Taehyung, it's for his education. We were desperate for money and the Park family was our last stop." She answers her son's question.

Baekhyun lifts his head up wiping his swollen eyes, "I'll do this for us, I'll do this for you. Eomma."

*

Baekhyun wakes up to the soft tune that his phone produces in order to wake him up, he lets out a yawn as he sits up and turns the alarm off.

Baekhyun stands up and walks towards the bathroom outside his room but is stopped by a hand, "Hyunnie, you have a date with Mr. Park today. You have to freshen up soon!" His mother says with glee while Baekhyun just shows her a smile.

A fake one, in fact.

*

Baekhyun is currently in his towels looking at his closet, having a hard time picking clothes for their 'date'.

Baekhyun looks at the simple white v-neck then he looks at his favorite blue shirt. "Aish! This is so hard!" He complains, scratching his wet hair. He sighs and grabs the white v-neck and a black hoodie. 

He also grabs his favorite black skinny jeans.

Baekhyun wears the clothes that he has picked. He wears his shoes and puts his phone and wallet in the pocket of his skinny jeans.

He sighs loudly, his mom hearing it. 

"Hyunnie, what's wrong?" His mom asks, Baekhyun looks up at his mother. "It just all feels forced. Isn't love supposed to patient?" He asks with a confused voice. Mrs. Byun looks at her son with concern, "It'll all be over soon, Hyunnie. I promise. Just spend half a year with him and it's done."

*

Chanyeol drives his car to the written address on the paper, he looks at normal sized houses thinking about the simple life they must have. 

He envies them.

Chanyeol sees the house number where his supposed 'fiancé' lives. He parks in front of the house. He fixes his shirt before he leaving his car.

He mutters curses with each and every step towards his 'fiancé's' house. He musters up the courage and knocks on the door.

He hears faint shifting noises then he hears an elderly woman yell. Even though he wants to chuckle he stays still. The door finally swings open revealing an elderly woman, thinking that it's his soon to be mother-in-law.

"Ah Chanyeol!" Mrs. Byun bows to show respect to the younger. Chanyeol suddenly feels guilty so he stops her with his hand. "A-ah don't, it's fine. I should be the one doing that." He says with a small smile, bowing instead.

Mrs. Byun smiles, her eyesmile being revealed.

"What a nice boy! My little Hyunnie will be lucky with you! Take care of him alright? Sorry if he's taking forever, he's a slow poke!" Mrs. Byun informs the younger, making the last few words a bit louder.

Baekhyun groans when he hears his mother's words from upstairs. "You can do this." He whispers to himself.

Baekhyun runs downstairs, making his way towards the door. He grabs his glasses and wears them first before reaching the door.

His heartbeat quickens when he sees a tall stranger outside the front door.

"Hey, I'm Park Chanyeol."

*

-YCA