twenty-eight

The couple is now on the top of Namsan Tower, both males smiling widely at the view. Chanyeol smoothly wraps an arm around Baekhyun, resting his arm on Baekhyun's shoulders.

"The view is so pretty, Baby~" Chanyeol says, now pulling Baekhyun into a back hug, resting his chin on top of Baekhyun's soft hair.

Baekhyun rests the back of his head against Chanyeol's chest, lifting a hand to massage Chanyeol's arm that is around his chest, pulling him close.

"But I'm prettier right?" Baekhyun asks.

"Of course! My baby is so beautiful~"

Baekhyun blushes, enjoying the view with his lover.

This is all he ever wishes for, a happy life with a happy relationship. He smiles at the thought of them getting married and having children together, growing old together and staying together.

His thoughts were interrupted when Chanyeol's phone suddenly rang, making Chanyeol take off his arm from Baekhyun.

"Hey Kyungsoo!" Chanyeol says with a happy voice making the brunette frown.

*

Baekhyun grouchily slumps his body on the couch, hugging the couch pillow. 

"I'll just go take a shower, Baek then let's watch a movie." Chanyeol says, leaving all his stuff in the living room, making his way upstairs to the bathroom.

Baekhyun sits up, letting out a sigh. He looks at Chanyeol's things, seeing his phone.

He looks around the area making sure that he's alone and safe, he then grabs Chanyeol's phone and unlocks it since there's no password.

Baekhyun goes to Chanyeol's messages and sees Kyungsoo's name, but before he taps on it someone snatches the phone from his hands.

"Yah!" Baekhyun shouts, looking up at Chanyeol who seems angry based on his expression. 

"What were you doing with my phone?" Chanyeol asks, his eyes filled with anger even though he's not looking at Baekhyun.

"I-I was just l-looking through it. I d-didn't do anything bad!" Baekhyun answers, trying to defend himself.

Chanyeol then grabs Baekhyun's arm and pulls him up so that the brunette is up on his feet. "Remember the rules? Don't invade my privacy. You can touch anything except my phone." Chanyeol says, pushing Baekhyun back on the couch.

"I'll take a shower, stay there and don't touch anything." Chanyeol says, leaving the brunette alone.

Baekhyun rubs his arm, silently crying. He grabs his phone and dials Luhan's phone number.

"Hello?" He hears his best friend's soft voice, smiling a bit though the tears wont stop. 

"Lulu, let's m-meet at the bubble tea shop."

*

Luhan arrives in front of the shop with worry in his face, "Yah, Baekkie. What happened?" Luhan asks.

Instead of answering, the brunette hugs Luhan tightly. "I made a mistake. I made Chanyeol angry and it's all my fault. It's always my fa-fault.." Baekhyun whispers, crying into Luhan's chest.

Luhan frowns when he hears Baekhyun cry, he rubs Baekhyun's back, comforting him.

"What did you do that made him angry? Stop crying Baekkie, it's making me sad." Luhan whispers, hearing Baekhyun cry more.

When Luhan receives no reply, he sighs. "Fine, you can tell me later when you're better. Let's go and rest at the park so that you can stop crying and enjoy the stars." Luhan says, patting Baekhyun's head.

Luhan then holds Baekhyun's hand and drags him towards the park.

*

Luhan buys two ice cream cones from the ice cream truck near the park, handing one ice cream cone to his sad best friend.

"Come on, Baekkie! Cheer up!" Luhan then makes funny faces in front of his best friend, breaking his pride just for Baekhyun to smile.

Baekhyun just licks his ice cream, bursting into tears again.

Luhan sighs, "Am I that ugly? Sorry." Luhan says, grabbing Baekhyun's hand and dragging the both of them to the center of the park.

"One person told me that ice cream makes everybody happy. And guess who that one person is." Luhan smiles, "It's you! You told me that ice cream makes everybody happy! Come on smile so that you can tell me your problem, I'll be all ears." Luhan says with a soft smile.

Luhan smiles widely when he sees his sad puppy friend smile, "Did I succeed in making you smile?"

The brunette nods.

"Yes! Keep on smiling Baekkie! You look pretty but of course, I'm prettier!" Luhan jokes making Baekhyun smile as he licks his ice cream.

 "Thank you." Baekhyun whispers, he then rests his head on Luhan's shoulder.

"Now, let's eat our ice creams and look up at the stars and let's shout all our problems here, alright?"

"Okay, Lulu."

*

Hii! Sorry for the short update :<

Thank you for all your support! 

Vote, comment, and enjoy!

I love you all~

-YCA