epilogue

Chanyeol wakes up to quiet yet cute snores of his husband beside him. He then looks at Baekhyun, scooting towards Chanyeol. Chanyeol laughs, pulling Baekhyun's figure into a hug.

It's funny how Baekhyun hasn't changed. It's been years since they got married and yet Baekhyun is still the same.

He still craves warmth every morning, he still acts like the cute puppy he is and he's still that clingy old Baekhyun that Chanyeol fell in love it.

Chanyeol hasn't changed too, he still watches dramas with his husband rolling his eyes at him, he cooks food for the entire family since Baekhyun has a hard time learning.

Nothing has changed, except for one thing.

"Daddies! Good Morning!!" Yeri opens their bedroom door, running into their room. Yeri jumps onto their bed and crawls towards Baekhyun.

"Daddy! Wake up! Let's watch a movie!" Yeri shouts, shaking Baekhyun's shoulders, trying to wake him up.

Baekhyun grumbles, slowly waking up. He then wraps his arms around Yeri, hugging her tightly.

"Yah, you're so loud." Baekhyun chuckles a bit, going back to sleep with Yeri in his arms. Chanyeol laughs when he sees Yeri struggle to get out.

"Daddy! Help me!" Yeri shouts, trying to remove Baekhyun's arm around her.

Chanyeol laughs, pulling Baekhyun's arm off. "Baek's attacking the almighty Yeri! Go Yeri!" Chanyeol plays with Yeri and Baekhyun.

Baekhyun laughs, removing his arm around Yeri. He sits up and looks at his husband and his daughter.

Chanyeol looks at his husband, leaning in to kiss him on the lips. "Let's go baby." Chanyeol says, standing up from their bed while Yeri is on Chanyeol's back.

Baekhyun smiles, standing up as well to take a shower.

*

"Daddy! Let's watch that movie!" Yeri says, pointing towards a DVD that's entitled, 'Miracle in Cell No. 7'

Chanyeol laughs, "It's a sad movie, are you sure you want to watch it?" Chanyeol says, his daughter nodding.

Baekhyun sighs, "Let's just watch it, I'm sure she'll fall asleep halfway in anyways." The brunette grabs the CD and places it in the DVD Player.

*

Baekhyun wipes his eyes, trying his best not to cry any further. Chanyeol just looks at his husband, falling more in love with his husband.

Baekhyun was correct, Yeri did fall asleep halfway through and it honestly impresses Chanyeol.

The movie finally ends but Baekhyun is still crying quietly beside his lover. Chanyeol wraps Baekhyun with his arms, providing warmth for him.

"Don't cry, baby. It makes your Yeollie sad." Chanyeol puts on a frown. "It's just a sad movie, baby. Now let's go upstairs and sleep with Yeri. I'll prepare dinner later." Chanyeol kisses Baekhyun's forehead.

*

Chanyeol washes the dishes, ready to go upstairs and sleep with his cute puppy husband.

Chanyeol twists the doorknob, leading to their room and to his surprise he sees his husband already asleep with Yeri. Chanyeol softly smiles at the view before him.

He crawls under the sheets and wraps an arm around his husband and his daughter.

"I love you two so much." He whispers, kissing both their foreheads before he falls asleep.

*

-years later-

"I'm going to head off to work now. Just stay here, if you ever need something just call me." Yeri hugs her mom and dad before leaving the household.

Baekhyun sighs, waving goodbye at his child. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are now in their early forties, nothing much has changed still.

Chanyeol, being the old man he is now, he wraps an arm around Baekhyun's shoulder and pulls him close. "You know what, baby. I'm happy to see Yeri working hard and doing her dream. As her father, it feels amazing. Chanyeol says, feeling Baekhyun put his head on his shoulder.

"I'm just happy with what we've reached. We're still together and we have one happy family." Baekhyun says, hugging Chanyeol tightly.

Chanyeol laughs, "You know, you're still as beautiful since the day I met you. Your beauty still amazes me and I still remember your beautiful figure on our wedding day. You were so beautiful, believe me. I just turned into an old sack." Chanyeol laughs, receiving a slap from Baekhyun.

"Yah, Yoda. We're not old yet. We're just in our early forties. You're still that handsome man I fell in love with and you're still amazing in bed so don't worry." Baekhyun laughs, receiving a tight squeeze on the shoulder from Chanyeol.

"Let's eat, I'll prepare lunch for us." Chanyeol says, "But before I do that." Chanyeol then captures Baekhyun's lips, kissing him softly.

Baekhyun smiles into the kiss, pulling away. "I love you so much, My Giant Meanie Yoda."

"And I love you too, so much, baby. So much."

Baekhyun laughs, "Taehyung messaged me yesterday, he was so happy when he got Jungkook pregnant." Baekhyun says.

"Don't forget about Luhan and Sehun, they're going to have their third child soon." Chanyeol says with a soft laugh following after.

Baekhyun nods, "Kyungsoo and Jongin have one child right?" Chanyeol nods.

But then the doorbell rings,

"Yah Baekhyun! It's me, Luhan! The prettiest human to ever exist with a short penguin besi-- Ouch!" Kyungsoo cuts Luhan off by punching Luhan's shoulder making Luhan wail out in pain while Sehun just stands there looking at Jongin with an apologetic face.

Baekhyun just sighs, "Well, prepare a feast instead, Yeollie."

"Coming right up, baby."

And with that, they both live their lives happily ever after.

*

IT'S OVER! Forced Love has officially ended on a good note. I told you guys!

But I would like to ask you one question before I give you my thank you speech and all.

What made you like 'Forced Love'?

So just answer away ;)

My precious human beans, my precious children. Thank you so much for supporting this book! It's sad to see it go but new opportunities await! When I published the first chapter for this story I thought that it wouldn't be a success. But I was shocked to see how much love and support it was gaining from you guys. And honestly, I know this is a common line but all of this wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for you guys. Honestly, you guys made this book reach where it is today. I'm honestly so proud of you guys. Your comments motivate me to write another chapter and your comments also make me laugh a lot. I honestly hope this book made you smile, laugh, or cry. I hope I made you guys happy with my content because you guys make me smile everytime. :)

Thank you so so so much! Don't forget to check out 'hello stranger'. I will publish the chapters soon!

Thank you guys so much, thank you guys for all your support.

Vote, comment, and enjoy the final chapter of forced love.

I love you all so much, so so so so so so so much.

-xmb