twenty-seven

Chanyeol laughs wholeheartedly at the joke that Kyungsoo has just said, Kyungsoo's boyfriend joining in the fun.

"That joke was actually funny, Kyungsoo!" Chanyeol says, showing two thumbs up at the shorter male.

Jongin nods, pulling his boyfriend closer. "My boyfriend is really good at everything! Am I right, Kyungie?" Jongin says, kissing the tip of Kyungsoo's nose.

Chanyeol takes a sip of coffee, feeling his phone vibrate. He grabs his phone and reads the message Baekhyun has sent him.

"I'm sorry but I have to go, I had fun!" Chanyeol says, standing up but Kyungsoo stops him.

"Yah, let's spend more time! Let's celebrate my relationship with Jongin!" Kyungsoo says, "I'll treat you guys at a barbecue!" Kyungsoo says, linking arms with Jongin as the three of them go out to celebrate.

*

Chanyeol rubs his full stomach, he sighs. "Thanks Soo for the treat. I'll get going now." Chanyeol stands up, waving at the couple.

"Let's meet again next week! Bring your boyfriend!" Kyungsoo shouts, making the giant laugh.

*

Chanyeol drives quickly, speeding through the cars and through the traffic. He finally reaches home and parks in the garage.

After greeting his boyfriend, he walks upstairs filled with guilt.

He grabs his phone and starts searching for romantic date locations. He scrolls through the list of places but then he remembers something.

Chanyeol softly sighs. He's left alone once again in his house because Baekhyun left to spend time with Taehyung and Kimberly. Chanyeol turns his phone on and opens the device tracker.

He looks at Baekhyun's little icon that's moving around. He looks at the name of the location.

"Namsan Tower. That would be a nice place to go on a date." Chanyeol says, writing the location's name on a piece of paper.

Chanyeol jumps on the bed, now searching for expensive restaurants nearby Namsan Tower. He quickly books a reservation, smiling widely as he now goes to sleep.

*

It's finally morning, today is the day they'll celebrate their first monthsary which was yesterday but who cares, just celebrate.

Chanyeol's eyes flutter open, feeling something warm clutch onto him. Chanyeol looks down and sees his boyfriend, hugging his waist tightly as if he was going to disappear.

Chanyeol chuckles at the sight, lifting his hand to caress Baekhyun's soft hair.

"Wake up, baby~ We're going out today." Chanyeol sings, sitting up to scoot closer to his boyfriend.

"Wake up~" Chanyeol coos, kissing Baekhyun's soft and plump lips.

Chanyeol feels arms wrap around his neck, his cute boyfriend kissing him back.

They both pull away with dark blushes on their cheeks. Baekhyun softly smiles, "Good morning, Yeollie~ Let's go and save water." Baekhyun wriggles his eyebrows making Chanyeol laugh.

Chanyeol stands up and carries his boyfriend from the bed to the bathroom, "Okay then, let's go and save water." Chanyeol says, latching his lips onto Baekhyun's soft ones.

And hell yeah, did they save water.

*

Chanyeol holds Baekhyun's hand as they walk on the sidewalk, the brunette hugging Chanyeol's waist from time to time.

"Yah, I might get thin from your tight hugs." Chanyeol jokes, making the brunette frown. "So you don't want me to hug you?" Baekhyun asks with a sad tone.

Chanyeol laughs, hugging Baekhyun tightly. Chanyeol carries his boyfriend, hugging so tight.

"I love you so much, you can hug me all you want but not that tight. We can only do that in bed." Chanyeol wriggles his eyebrows, receiving a hit on the head from Baekhyun which makes Chanyeol put Baekhyun down.

"Yah, are you hungry for me or for food? Choose one, because I am definitely hungry for food." Baekhyun says, crossing his arms against his chest.

"Well I'm definitely hungry for you but since you're hungry for food, let's go and eat!" Chanyeol exclaims, carrying Baekhyun bridal style into the restaurant.

*

Baekhyun's jaw drops at the food that just keeps on going. "That's a lot of food, Yeollie!" Baekhyun says, jaw still dropped.

Chanyeol smirks, "All for you, baby." Chanyeol says, winking at his boyfriend. Chanyeol grabs his knife and fork, "Go and eat, get fat! Even if you're fat you're still the most beautiful human being in the entire world." Chanyeol smoothly talks making the brunette blush.

"Thank you for the food!" Baekhyun says, stuffing his face with steak.

Chanyeol stares at Baekhyun, lifting a hand to squeeze Baekhyun's cheek. "Cutie." Chanyeol coos, returning his focus on the food.

Baekhyun chews and swallows the steak. "May I ask a question?" Baekhyun says, eating another piece of steak.

Chanyeol nods, "Go ahead."

"Who were you with last night?" Baekhyun asks, taking a sip of the wine.

Chanyeol eats a piece of steak, "I was out with Kyungsoo and Jongin. Kyungsoo just wanted to celebrate his new relationship with Jongin and I was asked to join since I helped Kyungsoo with Jongin." Chanyeol answers.

Baekhyun nods, "Oh okay. Next time don't forget our monthsary, alright? Unless you want to get a good beating." 

Chanyeol laughs, nodding. "Yes baby. I won't forget."

*

Hiii :D

Thank you for all your support! I love reading through your comments and replying to them. I also hope you love to read this book :D

Vote, comment, and enjoy!

I love you all so much!

-YCA