twenty-one

Baekhyun wakes up the next morning, hoping to feel that familiar warmth beside him. But to his surprise, he doesn't feel it.

Baekhyun immediately sits up with a frown but his frown turns into a wide smile when he hears the door click open.

Chanyeol enters the room with two luggages in his hands.

Chanyeol puts the luggages down and jumps onto the bed to tackle Baekhyun. "Good morning! Get ready because we're going out!" Chanyeol says with a wide smile.

Baekhyun groans, "No~ I'm tired." Baekhyun sings, hugging the pillow.

Chanyeol pulls Baekhyun up from bed. "Now get up, you might kiss the bed after kissing the fridge."

*

Baekhyun sits in the car, waiting for Chanyeol to enter the car since he still doesn't know what's happening.

Chanyeol enters the driver's seat. "Buckle up and go to sleep, It'll be a long ride." Chanyeol tells the brunette while starting the car.

Baekhyun nods, "Where are we going?" Baekhyun asks while putting the travel pillow around his neck. Chanyeol just holds Baekhyun's hand. "Just wait." Chanyeol says, starting their journey.

*

Chanyeol stops the car in front of jewelry shop, making sure to check if Baekhyun's asleep before leaving. He exits the car and locks it, walking towards the shop.

Chanyeol enters the shop, greeting the staff behind the counter. His eyes scan over the bracelets, one bracelet catching his eye. 

"May I help you sir?" One of the staff asks nicely.

"Do you have a pair for that bracelet?" Chanyeol points at the bracelet that he fell in love with.

The staff looks at it and nods, "We do sir! You're lucky since this is the last stock." The staff brings out the box where both bracelets are kept. "Do you also do customizing?" Chanyeol asks.

"We do sir!" The staff replies with a happy smile.

Chanyeol tells the staff what he wants to put on the bracelet. After a few minutes, the bracelets are ready.

Chanyeol nods, telling the staff to engrave something into both bracelets. After a few minutes, the bracelets are ready.

Chanyeol smiles widely, grabbing his wallet out to pay the cashier. He grabs the box and rushes out of the shop.

He places the box in the backseat, his wide smile still plastered on his face.

He gets into the driver seat and smiles when he sees that the brunette is still asleep.

*

Chanyeol unlocks their room door, after doing so he takes the blindfold off of Baekhyun's eyes. "Tada! I reserved this entire resort for us. So that we can relax peacefully, just the two of us. Together forever~" Chanyeol starts singing while Baekhyun stands there, a smile creeping onto his face.

"Wah! It's so big! I love it here!" Baekhyun says with a genuine smile.

The room is big enough to fit two people, it has a small kitchen, a nice medium-sized living room, one big bathroom and a big bedroom.

Chanyeol scans the place, making sure it's perfect for Baekhyun.

Baekhyun jumps on Chanyeol's back, Chanyeol grabbing Baekhyun's legs in time. "Thank you so much Yeollie! I love it so much!" Baekhyun says, sticking his face into Chanyeol's hair.