fifteen

Double update it is! :D

*

Chanyeol softly sighs. He's left alone once again in his house because Baekhyun left to spend time with Taehyung and Kimberly. Chanyeol turns his phone on and opens the device tracker.

He looks at Baekhyun's little icon that's moving around. He looks at the name of the location.

"Namsan Tower. That would be a nice place to go on a date." Chanyeol says, writing the location's name on a piece of paper.

Chanyeol goes to his contacts list and searches for a familiar name.

He presses on the contact name and dials her number.

"Hello?"

"Hanna. I have something to tell you. Let's meet later." Chanyeol says, ending the call.

The giant is honestly confused. He started feeling something towards the brunette that he slowly forgot about Hanna in the process.

He's 100% sure that he's fallen for Baekhyun.

It's weird how a few days could make you gay.

Chanyeol laughs at the thought of it. He's fallen in love with Baekhyun's features, Baekhyun's height, Baekhyun's pretty fingers, Baekhyun's soft and fluffy hair, Baekhyun's beautiful skin, Baekhyun's eyes, and Baekhyun in general.

He feels like everyday with the brunette, he'll learn something new. Something that will make him fall and fall for the brunette. Chanyeol feels that even if they're old and have grown up children, he'll never get tired of learning about the brunette.

That's what Chanyeol feels about Baekhyun, a feeling he never felt before with Hanna.

*

The three aliens pose in the camera booth after their visit to Namsan.

The three of them laugh when they exit the booth and get their pictures. "I'll save it!" Kimberly says, grabbing the pictures from Taehyung's hands.

"Noona! I want to keep it!" Taehyung retorts, grabbing the pictures.

Baekhyun sighs, not wanting a fight to happen so he holds Taehyung's shoulder. "Taehyung, let Kimberly have it, she'll be going back to America and that's her memory of us. So just let her keep it." Baekhyun says, patting Taehyung's shoulder after saying that.

Taehyung just pouts and nods. "You can have it, Noona." Taehyung says, giving it back to his Noona.

Kimberly laughs a bit, "Keep it, I'll return to Korea anyways. But this time, I'll bring my boyfriend soon." Kimberly says with a genuine smile plastered on her face.

Taehyung smirks, "What's the name of your boyfriend, noona? You haven't told us!" Taehyung whines making Baekhyun sigh once again and do a facepalm.

Kimberly giggles, "Namjoon oppa."

Taehyung nods, "If he hurts you, I'll fly to America and beat him for you. Okay?" Taehyung says, showing off his biceps playfully.

Kimberly hugs Taehyung, "Yes~"

Baekhyun frowns, so he joins in the hug. "Don't forget about Baekkie!" Baekhyun shouts.

*

Chanyeol looks at Hanna, they're both at a nearby park.

"Hanna, I'm going to be honest with you." Chanyeol starts off.

"I don't feel anything for you anymore. It just faded away. I'm sorry to say but we have to break up." Chanyeol calmly says, waiting for Hanna to burst out in tears or anger.

Hanna nods, "So is my ship, ChanBaek, real?" Hanna says, smiling a bit.

Chanyeol's eyes widen. "You're not hurt or anything?" Chanyeol asks.

Hanna chuckles and shakes his head. "I've been shipping ChanBaek for a long time now. By long I mean ever since you told me about the arranged marriage thing."

Chanyeol softly smiles, "I hope it'll be real. I fell for him." Chanyeol giggles like a fangirl once again.

"Yah, you're gay!" Hanna jokes, "Shut up, you ship gay people." Chanyeol defenses, the tip of his ears turning red.

Hanna laughs, "Can we be friends?" Hanna asks. Chanyeol nods, "Of course!" The giant says with a wide smile.

Hanna nods, "Since we're friends now, I'll tell you something." Hanna scoots closer, "I have a boyfriend!" Hanna says with no shame at all.

Chanyeol nods, "What's his name? Does he take care of you?" Chanyeol asks with genuine concern.

"His name is Dongho. He takes care of me so don't worry." Hanna says.

Chanyeol nods once again, "Okay then. Well, I have to go back home. I think Baekhyun's home now, bye!" Chanyeol says while waving goodbye at Hanna.

The giant grabs his phone from his pocket and goes to the device tracker app. He stares at Baekhyun's little icon, he looks at the location name.

"Home." He whispers, smiling widely.

He gets inside his car and starts his journey back to where his home is at, his home is Baekhyun.

*

YOWR! Double update got the most votes hihihi. I'll also be doing one of the options in the next chapter so stay tuned! :D

See you at the EXO'rDIUMinManila! Team Day 1! :D

Thank you for all the support!

Vote, comment, and enjoy!

I love you all!!

- YCA