ten

Chanyeol carries the surprisingly light brunette into their house. He hurriedly but gently lays him on the sofa, not having enough time to go upstairs.

The giant grabs a towel from the kitchen, returning to the brunette. He starts to clean Baekhyun's bare torso, growling at the purple marks that are plastered all over his body.

He's just so fucking thankful  that they didn't touch his lower parts because that is reserved for him.

Wait what?

Chanyeol shakes his head, thinking about his girlfriend again. "Just a few more months dumbass." He whispers to himself.

After wiping him dry he places a hand on the brunette's forehead, frowning a bit when he feels that it's hot.

He stands up to grab a bowl of water and another clean towel to place on the brunette's forehead.

He runs back outside to retrieve Baekhyun's luggage, bringing it inside.

He opens the luggage and grabs nice and comfy clothes. He stares at the clothes, shaking his head.

He instead grabs a pair of pajamas from Baekhyun's luggage and a shirt from Chanyeol's closet.

Because the giant believes that wearing loose clothes make you feel safer and more comfortable.

Fuck this guy's knowledge.

He puts on the white shirt for Baekhyun, smiling a bit when he sees the hickeys become invisible because of the shirt.

He then looks at Baekhyun's lower parts, his pants soaking wet from the rain. He scoots to the smaller's pants. Chanyeol closes his eyes as he unzips the smaller's pants. He gently pulls it down, hearing a small whimper from the brunette. 

He opens his eyes to swiftly grab the pajamas, sliding it on Baekhyun's smooth and milky legs.

After putting Baekhyun into comfortable clothes he casually walks outside to scream.

"Ahh! What is this feeling?!" He slaps his face, the cold air not doing any help.

He mutters his girlfriend's name countless times trying to think of her instead but nothing pops up. Only images of the small brunette. He blushes a bit.

He walks back into the mansion and sees Baekhyun in the same position, he softly stares at the brunette, smiling a bit. He walks towards the brunette to carry him.

He then quickly fixes the towel on Baekhyun's forehead, caressing his hair in the process. He then carries Baekhyun upstairs to their bedroom.

He lays Baekhyun on the bed, tucking him in making sure the blankets keep him warm.

He turns the lights off before leaving wanting to make Baekhyun feel comfortable.

*

Baekhyun slowly opens his eyes, immediately sneezing. He rubs his eyes to make his vision a bit more clear.

He hears faint footsteps, he shakes his head. "P-please don't hu-hurt me.." He whispers but instead of feeling pain he feels warmth.

"I'm not going to hurt you." A deep voice echoes through out the room.

The latter pulls away to see Chanyeol, he stares at him softly.

"I thought you don't want me here anymore.."

"Forget about that, I was not thinking properly yesterday." Chanyeol says, "Oh wait, before I forget." He turns around to grab a tray.

"I made breakfast for you, I hope you'll like it." He smiles as he places the tray on the bedside table. He grabs a small chair and sits on it.

"Here, drink some milk." Chanyeol gives Baekhyun the glass of milk.

Chanyeol hands the plate of waffles. "I didn't know what condiments you like on waffles so I just got you what I could get."

He grabs the chocolate sauce, maple syrup, strawberry sauce, and whipped cream. He places them on the tray.

"I gotta go to work, sorry if I had to leave early. I suggest you rest, I'll try to get back here as soon as possible."

He smiles at the brunette, ruffling his soft hair before leaving.

Baekhyun looks down at the waffles and smiles, a deep blush creeping onto his cheeks.

He starts to quietly eat the waffles, thoughts on the giant male running through his mind.

He quietly whispers, "Thank you.."

*

EY! Xiummie is back~ I am honestly so confused with the ticketing dates here for the exordium thing. But I'm still going~

Vote, comment, and enjoy!

Thank you all for reading this chapter~ New Year update coming soon :o

Love you all!

-YCA