Chapter 11

Zero made it's way over to the new black car. It got in and drove over hurriedly to Sirena's house where the girls were already packing some of their stuff in luggage to go to California.

It was angered. Zero hated how Lyra disobeyed it, now her friends are going to pay the price. Zero should've killed them years before.

It didn't want them to find out about the files. It should've grabbed the files when it had the chance, now the girls are going to find out.

Damn it.

Zero parked it's car quickly and picked the lock to the house, braking in. Scowling, it wandered around the house, everything was empty. It hurried upstairs to find out that it was empty as well.

Not holding back the anger, it kicked the wall and repeatedly punched it as well. Zero ran downstairs and locked the door before it went out. Zero hopped in the car and drove exactly to the airport, grabbing it's cellphone and ordering a private plane.

—————

The three girls had waited forever to get off the plane. Once they landed, Crescent looked at her phone and frowned. "I think I'm seriously paranoid, I keep thinking Zero–sorry, he, is going to text us."

"It's fine, lets just find a place to eat inside. We'll deal with him later." Lyra said.

Sirena glanced at her phone. "This is seriously the fourth time my parents have tried to call me about being safe and whatnot, this is ridiculous," she shoved her phone in her pocket.

Crescent grabbed Sirena's phone and shoved it in her pocket. "Then don't even use it, save your batteries," she said.

Lyra tugged them over to a small food court and began ordering some food. Once they were seated, Lyra and Sirena dug into their food, only Crescent didn't eat. Her eyes were glued to her laptop screen at least for ten minutes.

"Are you not going to eat or anything?" Lyra asked with a mouthful of food.

"I will eat, just not right now. I'm a bit busy." Crescent simply replied. She continued typing fast without looking at her keyboard once.

Sirena placed her chin on the palm of her hand,"What are you even doing anyways? Are you texting your mother or something?"

"Why would I be doing that?"

"It's just a simple guess." Sirena went back to finishing her food and ate some of Crescent's French fries as well. "But seriously, what are you doing?"

"I'm researching Avenue University." She answered. Crescent zoomed into the picture in her laptop and sighed irritatingly. "You guys remember that place?"

"Wasn't it where the Gemini were?" Lyra said hesitantly.

Crescent snapped her fingers loudly,"Bingo. If I can manage to find out where it was last time, we can head over there and check it out again."

"But as you can remember..." Sirena shut the laptop, making Crescent's fingers pull away quickly before they can be smashed. "The whole university was burned because of Zero. I'm not so sure that the police will even let us go through again, there surely must be some guards left there."

Crescent rolled her eyes,"Come on, Sirena, that was years ago. I'm sure that the university is being rebuilt, we can just go over and check. Besides, the last thing that I recall was that there was something downstairs in the basement. My memories are very blurry, but I do remember there were some files about Zero down there."