Chapter 21

Sirena was at a hospital. She didn't know how she ended up there or when. She didn't know what to do, she simply sat on the bed, her muscles sore and arms limp.

"Ms. Bay?" The therapist clicked on her pen. "Is there anything else you would like to say? I can help you if you open up more."

"How am I supposed to say more if I don't remember what happened?" Sirena snapped softly. "Go away, I don't need your damn help."

"Ms. Bay, your parents sent me here to help you." The therapist looked at her with a soft look.

"I don't need help. Go away before I call security." Sirena grumbled at her. They had been at this whole 'session' for hours. It was pissing her off.

The therapist sighed and got up, her heels clicking on the ground as she left. Sirena laid her head against the bed frame and gripped the bed sheets.

What had happened to her? She didn't know anything. The doctors told her that she simply had forgotten about a few things, but she knew that he was lying. Sirena heard the doctor talking to her parents about how they checked her body and confirmed that she was drugged to lose every bit of her memory. Sirena could hear her parents every night, wanting to be let inside her room.

She didn't let anyone. She only wondered about what had happened to her and Cress and Alaska.

She hasn't seen any of them since she arrived at the hospital. Sirena also thought that something was wrong. She thought that they were missing another person, but she couldn't find out who it was. She just shrugged it off.

After all, it was only her, Cress, and Alaska.

—————

When Crescent had arrived from the airport, she had reporters swarming around her everywhere. She was being guarded by a few policemen and was taken into the police station where her parents soon arrived, as well with Nicholo.

"Crescent!" Her mother sobbed as she hugged her daughter tightly.

Cress didn't hug back, she only pulled back pushed her mother away. Cress turned around and sat on the chair, facing the person at the counter desk.

The policeman looked up at Crescent's parents and back to her. "Ms. Maxwell, your parents are here. Don't you recognize them?"

"I do." She said bitterly. "But I don't have time to hug them and say how much they mean to me, because they don't, officer."

"Call me Parker." He sent her a little grin.

"Listen, Parker, I need to know what happened to me." Crescent leaned forward.

"Crescent," her father grabbed her shoulder lightly. "Calm down-"

"Don't tell me to calm down!" She slapped his hand away from her. She quickly turned to Parker,"Where are my friends?"

"Ms. Maxwell, please calm down." Parker got up from his seat and grabbed her arm.

"Cress," Nicholo stepped out, his eyes shining with confusion and happiness from seeing her. "Let's take you home."

"I don't want to go back home, Nicholo." She spat his name bitterly. "I need to know what the hell happened to me-"

"Crescent Moon!" Her mother glared daggers at her. "Do not use that language out in public!"

"So what?" She scowled. "It's my life, Violet. And also, the only people here is this officer, Nicholo, and you two, this isn't public!" Cress exclaimed while saying her mother's name.

"Crescent, don't use that tone with your mother." Her father warned. "I canceled my whole weekend on planning a new movie just to spend time with you, don't make me regret it."