CHAPTER 1: Unexpected meeting

-READERS P.O.V-

"RINGGGGGGGGG!!!!!"

"Erghh..stupid clock.." I cursed under my breath and slammed the clock,silencing the room. The sun rays filtered through the curtains and is directed towards my face. I fidgeted,trying to get out of the thick warm covers and went on to return to my daily morning routine.

I slipped into my new school uniform while tightening the tie. Hmm.. Maybe i should text Hasako before going to school and at least grab a bite to eat. Taking my phone out of the nearest drawers,I swiftly typed the messages in one go to the one crazy obsessed otaku bestie.

-MSGING RIGHT NOW-

"Hwu Hasako.."

"HI OMG I CANT WAIT SEEING YOU IN YOUR NEW UNIFORM AHH I CANT WAIT COME OUT OF YOUR HOUSE NOW IM LIKE WAITING FOR YOU OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE HURRY UP LAZYHEAD (๑>◡<๑)"

"...you stalker"

"Says the one who is a stalker AHAHAHA"

"Shut up.. Anyway I'm coming out now so wait for me like,about 20 seconds."

-HASAKO IS NOW OFFLINE-

I quickly tied my hair in my usual ponytail style,swooped up my leather bag and walked out,seeing my cherry-haired friend reading a shoujo manga on her phone. Her porcelain doll-like face was covered by strands of pink hair and her mouth blossomed into a grin,complimenting the rest of Hasako.

So kawaii.. Hasako can be a cosplayer or model if she wanted to. But that lazy ass doesn't even want to think about her future. Sigh..

"W-what are you staring at?" Hasako tilt her head.

"Oh.. Nothing!" I smiled.

But this time,Hasako started to stare at me. Her blue sky eyes pierced through my soul and uneasiness was the only thing i could think about right now.

"WoAhh.. oh my mother of anime! YOU.LOOK.LIKE.A.COSPLAYER! I MEAN,LOOK AT THAT UNIFORM AND YOUR ATTRACTIVENESS AND YOUR SHOES AND SOCKS AND HAIR AND APPEARANCE AND EYES AND MOUTH AND NOSE AND BREAS-" I cupped Hasako's mouth in an instance.

"Why are you looking at my breasts?" I whispered,only to hear faint giggling under my palm of my hand.

"Urghhh.. Nevermind." I let go of my grip and went on to continue on my journey, rolling my eyes.

"Oh com'on! Relax a little! Its your first day of school you know?" Hasako caught up to me breathlessly and mumbled,trying to comfort me a little as I wont be the same school as her anymore.

I shrugged. New school,new environment,i have to make an effort to make friends right now. Its just so hard!

-TIME SKIP TO CAFÉ-

Cups and plates clinked together in the tiny café. Everyone in the café was chattering loudly to their table mates or either ordering their meals and eating.

I bought milk bubble tea and apple pie while Hasako bought a honey lemon drink to sastify her thirstiness from running just now. Biting a piece of my apple pie,Hasako asked,

"Are you excited for your new school?"

"Its-mhmgh..f-mhgmhhgm"

"You know? I always imagine us in a shoujo manga. If it only happens,our lives would be more interesting,right (Y/N)?"
Hasako continued rambling about her anime expectations and so on until we both finish our food.

School starts at 7:30 so I glanced at my watch to see if i'm late a not,but it is now 7:18.

"OH GOD! I NEED TO GO NOW!" I frantically got up from my seat and ran off to school,leaving Hasako speechless.

"That idiot.. forgetting her bag too.." Hasako giggled.

( back to you reader chan~ )

7:23

I'm not going to make it!

I was out of breaths when i saw a boy wearing the same school uniform as mine on a bicycle at the side.

7:26

I turned my head around,reconsidering my decision.

7:27

I'm so going to do it!

I slowly and casually strolled to the bicycle,and without the boy noticing me,i took my chance and got onto the bicycle seat,using force and strength to cycle to school like I'm participating in a race. "Sorry!" I shouted,waving my hand in the air.

In a distance,i could hear screaming of my name but i decided to ignore it.

-HASAKO P.O.V-

I ran after (Y/N) but to no avail. What is that girl thinking anyways?

When i turn around the corner,i saw (Y/N) on a bike! I wonder where she got that bike.. What..? I cant believe her! Oh my god.. I desperately shrieked her name,but she ignored me and started to cycle off.

I went to the boy who was in shock and asked him if the bike was his.

"Umm.. Excuse me but is that bike yours?"

"Yes.. Its mine." The black haired boy scratched his head and frowned.

"She's rude!" He complained.

Now what kind of trouble is she going to do now..?

"S-sorry about that.. My best friend don't always think about what she's doing first so my apologies.." I bowed my head and tried to recognise the black haired boy features. He's kinda tall.. he have dreamy dark brown eyes and wait.wait a minute oh my gosh is this the popular handsome guy the whole neighbourhood was talking about?! He even have fan clubs if i remember! (Y/N) is so going to be in trouble with the fangirls he have. Bless you (Y/N)

"Oh um by the way,do you mind if you could bring (Y/N)'s bag to her? I think her class is...(inserts random class name) Since y'all the same school and such.." I handed the brown haired boy (Y/N)'s bag.

"Yeah sure. Whatever." His face looks like he dont give a crap! I wonder why he is so popular even though his attitude is like shit. Well,i guess i should go to school now.

Me and the brown haired boy parted our ways,while I assured myself that he is a trustworthy person. Hope that wont cause a commotion,especially his fangirls..

____________________________________________________________

Author chan's note:
I hope you enjoyed chapter 1! I know it is crappy as i have no ideas on a story and its my first time! Btw exams are like tmr and im still not studying.. heheheh.. bless meh will you?     ありがと〜 (*'︶'*)╯♡

From your innocentlittlelemonpie 🍵 *sips tea*   join meh will you Ciel?