CHAPTER 19: Tortured (PT 1)

Confirm AITO'S ROUTE?

           Yes        |         No

                       YES

***

Momentarily the door fell down and Aito punched the blank eyed male while running into the room. I could see Takade trying to resist himself as he get punched hard. I looked at the worried expression of the ebony haired male.

He was flustered as he try to quickly grab the key beside me and unlock the handcuffs to free me. After that was done, Aito carried me bridal style (as in like carrying a dead body) and sprint out of the basement as fast as his legs could carry him.

As soon as we reached the living room, I looked down on the floor.

"I'm so sorry, Aito. I really am but I have no choice but to." Aito stopped in his tracks and turned his head towards me. The knife in my hands missed my target as he went sidewards, beside his head.

Aito eyes widened in horror as he gulped, staring at the knife. He immediately slapped the knife out of my hands and smacked me.

"What the heck do you think you are doing?! You want to be a murderer? Murderer my head!" He spitted saliva at my face and shouted, raging.

I wiped the saliva on my face and apologised as my senses came back to me.

Both of us rushed out of the house. As soon as we were outside, a few police cars already reached and we were escorted into one of the police cars. Weirdly enough, Takade should be chasing after us but it make sense since there are police outside his house.

Most of the police officers rushed into the house with guns while some remained out here with me and Aito. I fiddled with my fingers as I look out the window. The police officer at the front seat then assured me that the others will be fine.

After that, we heard multiple gun shots and violent screams. The police officer in front of me were shocked as he slowly get his gun, aiming it towards the house.

The main door of the house opened and there's Takade, covered in blood and grinning.

He walks to the car, running and sprinting, driving the police officer mad as he shoot a few times but to no avail.

The police officer had no choice but to accelerate faster and race the car back to the police station.

Taking a glimpse outside, I saw the blond haired male waving at me, his blue orbs turning to pink and is shining brightly. I was confused and terrified. Why is he smiling and waving at me but not chasing after us?

I brushed the matter away as I sighed in relief. Finally! I can escape from that kidnapper and his horrible torture..

I could feel warmth spreading through my hands as Aito held my hands in worry, blushing and looking away.

A small smile tugged at my lips.