CHAPTER 15: Hints

* * *

"(Y/N), something is weird about Takade," Hasako glances at the blond boy and back to me,"he kept on staring at you and glaring at me.."

I look up under my bangs but still Takade isn't looking at me. I focused on the textbook and continued solving questions. For the fifth time already, the worried pink fluffball nudged my shoulder and whispered into my ears.

"Look! Look! Hurry up, he's looking at you again- shit he's glaring at me." I brushed it off. Hasako always play pranks on me, why should i believe her when that i look at him, he's not staring at me? What a prankster. But I guess I'll have to be careful around him. Since that time.

I then stumbled upon a question which I can't solve.

"Hey, Ai, how do you do this." I pointed to the paper.

"...sure..." Aito gave me a 'wtf' look and sat closer to me, teaching me the solutions and tricks.

***

Takade stared at both of you for a while now, a black and dangerous aura emitting from him. His blue orbs gave a hint of pinkish-green and the lights started to flicker.

"What?" I looked at the flickering lights, confused.

"I'll go check. All of you stay here." He waved his hands, signalling that he'll be off, and strutted out of the dark room. I was worried since it was dark, Aito might get into a accident and bump his head or something, I mean, you'll never know right? He's a clumsy person after all.

Immediately after the ebony haired male went off, Takade glared at me and made his leave too. I wondered why so I asked him, getting a response that he wanted to help Aito instead.

***

You need to kill him. You need to kill him. Go and do it, my precious one. Do it, or your pretty girlfriend would get stolen by that bastard.

I don't want to! His my best friend! My first friend... I don't want to kill him..

Admit it already. You want to. Go ahead and get rid of the small disturbance. Or else... I'll do it for you instead.

...

I followed Aito's shadow.

He went out the house and checked the electricity power circuit box.

Hurry up.

I licked my lips. My chance is here but.

My nails grew longer.

My teeth grew sharper.

I toke deep breaths and strangled his neck, making blood gush out and his neck colour fade, turning into pale white. Aito let out a piercing scream that hurt my ears, making me let go my grip.

"Aito?!?!"

(Y/N)..

What are you doing?

I returned back to my normal form and acted as if I just witnessed it, faking that I'm shocked and terrified. Luckily my clothes and hands weren't splashed with his blood.

I heard small quick footsteps running, and there appeared (Y/N) who was shocked and scared. She immediately called the ambulance.

There's nothing to like about this girl. Why did you love her anyways.

Shut up.

She's like any other maggot. She just called the ambulance, oh! And now the police. You'll get suspected, you know?

Shut the fuck up. She's not a maggot you piece of stupid shit.

...

Needle-like stuff started piercing through my body. I gasped for air as my air intake got cut off. I struggled for oxygen. I could feel my soul getting ripped and tortured into pieces.

I fell to the floor, helpless.

I'm gonna seriously kill you next time if you disrespect me again.

Ambulance and police sirens filled the air, including screams.

*** (THIRD POV)

Aito and Takade got admitted to the hospital and was questioned, even though it didn't helped at all. After a 1 week, both of them got out of the hospital after taking a good rest with you visiting them and they continued going to school.

Exams were then here and surprisingly, Takade got the highest out of everyone. You complimented Takade but obviously, Aito was jealous. He just didn't showed it though. Everyone was amazed about Takade being the first and gossiped about him. Some ignored the rumour about him and secretly like him since the time when you complimented Takade and he plastered on a very handsome sweet smile, which was actually meant for you. You know, flirting.

"(Y/N) complimented me~~~~~ <3"

Ever since then, new year passed and valentines were near. You and Aito's friendship improved a lot and somehow you didn't really trust Takade a lot cause he's somehow a yandere but, he didn't do anything to you and Aito so you're okay with him now just that you kept your guard up when his near you. Just to make sure.

***

"Here, complimentary chocolates." I shoved the chocolates into Takade's hands and ran away to find Aito. Takade grinned and toke the chocolates while thanking me.

I did the same to Aito but instead I blushed a little.

It's my first time giving chocolates to guys since in middle school I went to an all-girls school. So embarrassing! I glanced up at saw the cocoa eyed boy blushing too.

"I-I don't need this stuff but if y-you insist..." Aito muttered and looked away, grabbing the chocolates and putting it in his pocket," thanks by the way."

*** (THIRD POV)

Takade received chocolates from girls that liked him but he instead threw the chocolates away and rejecting the girls harshly. Some girls were jealous of you since Takade confessed that he loved you. They did nothing ofc. The same thing happened with Aito but he was.. more gentlemen-like.

He's still rejecting girls with the word 'idiot' though. Deal with it.

After a few months of time skip coz I'm too lazy to write, your relationship with both boys were closer. The blond yandere male was so jealous that he almost reach his limit. ALMOST.

Takade threatened people who get close to you or hurts you physically and emotionally, especially Aito. That's when Takade kept on messaging you and calling you, stalking you, stealing things that you've thrown away and own. Eg. Pantsu and toothbrush

Panstus are nice.

I'm sure he's smelling it LOL.

Oh and Takade replicated your house key and put it beside the door so you could find it and won't suspect anything. He still have the original key tho.