CHAPTER 13: Sick

I slowly opened my eyes,blinking them as objects started to focus. I saw light turquoise painted walls and familiar furnitures,then realising that I'm in my own room.

Wait what? Wasn't I at school?

Is this magic? Did I teleported back here?

Dayum,my fabulousness always surprise me.

I rub my eyes and sat up,looking around when a person beside me,lying on my bed caught my attention. Takade kun? I played his fluffy hair but he woke up,grinning at me.

"Oh. Good evening (Y/N) chan!"

"Wait what? Evening? Isn't it morning right now..?" I crossed my eyebrows.

"Nope! It's literally evening,not the morning sleepy head." He touched my forehead leaned in closer to my face. I mildly blushed as it was way too close as it is a kissing distance.

"You fainted just now since you have a high fever so I carried you all the way to your house." Takade leaned away and placed a soaked towel on my forehead.

Brrr... it's colddd~

"I can take care of myself. Go home."

"Aww~why are so cold to me (Y/N)? We are taking care of you,so that's that!" Takade clapped his hands energetically.

"Wait,WE?! Why is there a 'we'?" He ignored my question and chuckled.

"Never mind,next question,how did you know my house by any chance? And how did you come in?" I asked,fixing the towel position on my warm forehead.

The blond haired male hesitated and thought for a moment. He made up an excuse that he asked the teachers about the address and he took the keys from my pockets. I shrugged. I mean,it's just normal,right? There is just a boy in my house.. nothing to worry about! I guess... What a perfect timing to be sick,(Y/N).. (note the sarcasm)

"Where are your parents anyway my angel~?"

"Oh stop flattering me. They went overseas for an important business trip. Why?" For a second,I thought I saw Takade's eyes darkened with a hint of lust in it. Must be my crazy imagination.

Oops. I need food. IM GONNA DIE FROM STARVATIONN

I went to the kitchen and unsurprisingly found a Aito there. "Um guys who gave you two permission to enter my house?" I said(kinda like shouted) to the two boys. Aito turned around his head and told me that he had permission from my parents overseas.

"H-h-how?"

"Our parents knew each other as they are business partners. Are you stupid?" Aito stuck out his tongue rudely and opened the fridge with no food inside. "Holy cow,how did you survive? HAHA! Did you ate everything?" The black ebony haired male slammed the refrigerator shut and exited the place.

"I'm going to buy food so wait here." The black haired male finally closed the door,leaving me and the pervert alone.

Are you kidding meeehhhh

I stretch myself in boredness.

"Do you want to get better soon?" Takade asked me,smirking. I wonder why he ask but I just nodded without replying.

"Ohh..good! I'll make your fever go away in no time. I will take care of you,okay?" My eyes widened. What is he talking about?

"Wait don't I can take care of myself Ta-" Suddenly,I felt a pair of soft lips pressing onto mine.

I pushed him away instinctively,touching my lips.

"Awww..that's a shame. Well, that's expected... I'll make food for you, kay? I'm sure you're hungry." His face looked disappointed but he covered it up anyway and went to the kitchen and rummaged the cabinets for ingredients. I was confused but soon forgotten about the kiss and followed him into the kitchen.

"W-wait! How do you even cook with little ingredients? And you even know how to cook??"

The male ignored me while a small smile played on his lips. Takade found a few ingredients from the cabinets: rice, peanuts, carrots and soy sauce and some few unwanted ingredients. "You'll see." He replied after a short while.

The blond male quickly chopped the carrots into small pieces, boiled the rice and adding peanuts and the small pieces of carrots into the pot like a pro. After a few minutes or so, Takade added soy sauce as a topping for flavour and served the hot dish to me. Apparently it's porridge. Good for the sick ones.

"Woah-"

"Ahhh.. don't talk while eating my precious muse~.."

My mouth then got stuffed with the porridge after Takade blew on it. I gulped the food in my mouth, letting my thoughts and my tastebuds sink in.

"Its delicious! You gotta teach me sometime bro!" I commented, making the male blush a little and smile proudly.

I hurriedly swallow the dish in spoonfuls despite it being hot and when I got to the last spoon of the porridge, the door creaked open with Aito standing outside holding a bunch of groceries, shaking furiously.

"What the hell dude!" Aito grumbled and shot glares of daggers at Takade who was smiling away, totally ignoring the male's pissed reaction. I giggled at this scene. What a cute scene with best friends.

Well, I'm sure they're best friends.

I stuffed my last spoon of porridge and cleared my throat. "Anyway guys, thanks for taking care of me but I can't have boys take care of me, plus I can take care of myself so bye! Anddd I'll be taking that thankyouverymuch." I snatched the bags of groceries from Aito's hands and pushed the boys out the door, smiling.

"Tch. Bitch! Give me back my groceries! Especially the ones that I actually bought for myself!! Hey!" Aito whined, before I slammed the door. I could have sworn that I've saw Takade's blue orbs changed from blue to pinkish red but it might have been my imagination, so I shook it off.

Neither did I know I've forgotten that my house keys were with that sneaky boy.