CHAPTER 22: Sacrifices

TRUE ENDING 1
(At the kidnapping scene again)

***(AITO'S POV)

I walked around in circles, thinking of what I should do. This is only a suspicion! If I call the police, would they believe me and help (Y/N)? I thought, biting my thumb anxiously.

"Need help? Is it about Takade?" I looked up and saw the school nurse, Ms Mirae.

"How did you know??" I asked, confused.

"He's my little brother, duh. I saw you with him lots of times too so..." The nurse scratched her head with her finger and laughed awkwardly. I nodded and asked her for help. Ms Mirae agreed and after school both of us walked to Takade's house.

***

Ms Mirae suddenly stopped in her tracks and slipped out a gun under her skirt.

Wait, a gun?!

I questioned her and found out that she's an exorcist.

"I sensed something familiar, you know, demons. This is just for precautions if we meet the demon." I trembled slightly as we neared the door.

We creaked open the door and was relieved as no one's in the living room but chills ran down my spine as soon as we reached the basement door. Dim light peered from under the door. Suddenly, we heard (Y/N)'s screams.

I took a glimpse at Ms Mirae and she bashed down the door with her legs, pointing her gun at Takade.

"Oh my, we have new visitors (Y/N)!" Takade chirped.

Ms Mirae curved her mouth downwards. "Takade...release (Y/N) now!" She ordered.

Takade released his hold on (Y/N)'s neck and glared at me and the black haired female, AKA he's older sister. "That's unacceptable nee-chan.."

(ChAnging TO 3rd pOV)

The atmosphere suddenly changed and a dark aura emmited from Takade.

"Nee-chan.. release your gun." Ms Mirae was reluctant and hold the gun tighter, getting ready to pull the trigger. She whispered to me as she keep an eye for Takade.

"Stand back Aito, this will get dangerous."

"Nee-chan diDNT I TELL YOU TO PUT DOWN YOUR GUN? LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!" Suddenly, huge black feathers that formed wings burst out from he's back and a black tail slithered out. Takade's eyes turned pink with a black slit in the middle.

The blond haired male dodged the bullet when Ms Mirae pull the trigger and teleported to her side, about to whack her head off her torso. The black haired female chant foreign words fast and point her finger in front of her brother which shone purple light with scriptures on it, causing her brother to bounce off the shield and have a crack in the wall.

She walk towards the demon who is on the floor, purple light shining in her hands and turned into a black sword with purple lines shining on it. Ms Mirae stabbed the male in the chest but missed again, as Takade teleported to Aito and grabbed Aito's head by his hair.

"Stop! Don't-"

Takade cried but grinned as he pulled out Aito's head forcefully as blood flood the room. Ms Mirae immediately slashed Takade, but as soon as she did that, the angered male teleported behind her and sliced her arm, missing his sister's head since Ms Mirae dodged the incoming attack by bending her body backwards.

The blond haired female jumped up onto her brother's body and slammed the sharp tip of the cursed sword into the demon. The demon screamed and screamed, crying pools of blood. A dark energy escaped through Takade's parted lips and his eyes turned pitch black as soon as Takade raised his hand and struggled to climb his way to (Y/N) who was terrified.

"(Y/N)....i love y-you, my sweet, sweet m-mus-" It was horribly silent afterwards.

The sad nurse glanced at (Y/N) and looked down.

(Your POV)

I was shocked.

Both of my best friends died in front of my eyes.

I could feel tears coming to my eyes.

The faint scent of perfume that both the boys used seeped in my nose.

I sobbed as Ms Mirae unlocked my handcuffs and tried to comfort me, patting my head and back.

Multiple memories flashed through my mind that included happy and sad ones with Takade and Aito in it.

Gulping, I poked Ms Mirae and decided my choice.

"I..."

"You what?" Ms Mirae put her ears near my mouth so that she could listen clearly to what I am saying.

I mustered all my courage as I wipe off all my tears.

"I want to become an exorcist."

The girl in the picture above is you after you've became an exorcist.