Last Chapter: Author's Note

***

One last time, THANK YOU FOR READING MY CRINGEY STORY!!!
Please vote my story. I'll really appreciate your small gesture! 🙌🏻

Seriously, it took more than a month to help me recover from writer's block but people dropped my story already.. ;-;

But at least I finally finished it! I thought I will write until chapter 30 or something but I guess I was wrong. I wanted to write more but I was lazy to write all the fillers in since it will be boring with le no action.

Oh and I just realised that the name 'Aito' is one of pocokitty 's OCs...

I'm sorryy I didn't know..

I didn't read the story with her OC 'Aito' in it but its different since mine is a tsundere! Not stealing ok ><

Just for those of you wondering why I wrote this story, the reason is that I was bored HAHA and was inspired by the one of the greatest, most fabulous and longest yandere and tsundere stories I've ever read!

I've forgotten the name but I think the story is, "Infatuation".

It's just too, AWESOME FOR MEH

If you haven't read it, I'm telling you, READ IT

YOULL NEVER REGRET IT

IM NOT ADVERTISING OR SOMETHING

DUMMY

*gets stabbed by Takade*

"I hate stupid tsunderes..."

"Heyheyy! I'm the person who created you! Be more respectful. Plus I can't die..."

"Yeah. Be more respectful with our master Takade. Eri sama, sorry for the intrusion of your last chapter."

"Aito! See, Takade? Be more like Aito. From now on, add 'sama' to my name."

"Stupid freaks..."

"WHAT? I CANT HEAR YOU!!!"

"ErI SAMA! Are you happy now?!"

"Aww my sweet little yandere puff ball is sho cute.."

*pinches blushing cheek of Takade*

"Taka chan~~!"

"Ew go awAy. I want my (Y/N)."

*pushes you in front of me*

"Happy?"

*both Ai and Taka blushes*

"By t-the way Eri sama, when will you publish your other book?"

"I don't know, maybe until I watch episode 2 of boku no pico and rewrite it but I don't feel like watching..."

"Eri sama! Teach me how to do it with (Y/N)!"

"...what the actual heck Takade??"

*covers your ears*

"I'll kill you later my lil' yandere puff ball..."

"Uhh I-its not like I want to learn b-but since Takade wants to learn, I h-have to learn it too Eri sama!"

***

HAHAHA but back to the topic, I guess we're over with this story already!! I'm kinda sad but happy at the same time.

One last damn time, THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY AND THANKS FOR VOTING I LOVE YOU ALL~~

SEE YOU ALL PERVERTS IN MY NEXT BOOK: " Boku Yes Pico-the fanfiction"

don't worry there's no hentai in there.

BYE GUYS! ٩(❛๑)۶