CHAPTER 11: Summer Festival

"SUMmEr FEstIVaL!!!"

As usual after the class trip,Mayuri chased after Aito and when she caught up with him, she holds Aito's arm and hug it,flirting with him in the process with her breasts or her sweet talk.

I don't know why but since that trip,Mayuri got really attached to Aito than before like bubblegum refusing to come out from under the table. I sighed,walking beside Takade. He also became slightly attached after the class trip like Mayuri,I wonder why though..

"Hey hey Aito kun! The summer festival is coming up,do you want to go together?!" Mayuri asked excitedly. Aito looked away,disturbed by her actions of pressing her breasts onto his arm.

"No."

"Awww..pleasee??" She made sad puppy eyes towards me,signalling me to help her.

"Aito kun,I think you should go with Mayuri chan,you have no plans on that day,right?" Aito grunted a "fine" and we continued walking down hallway to the canteen as it was lunch break. I looked around,realising that the fangirls except Mayuri were here,like they were gone.

"Umm..Mayuri chan? Do you know why your huge group suddenly didn't come to school? Like,for a week now?" I asked.

"O-oh..uh.." I swore Mayuri stole a glance at Takade and he made a 'just make up a reason' face to her. I rubbed my eyes,thinking that I was imagining things and waited for her reply,"my whole group moved to another school at America.." She hugged the disturbed male's arm tighter,faking a smile.

"Why is that?"

"...oh um look at the time! The limited chocolate pudding would be gone any second! Gotta go!" The female hesitated for a second along with Takade.

"Me too! I do not want to miss my precious pudding!" Takade ran along with Mayuri towards the canteen,leaving me and Aito alone.

I looked at the two flustered runners and then directed my attention to the black haired male beside me. "Hey Aito ku-"

"Just call me Aito." He interrupted me and explained that it was irritating to hear "KUN KUN kUN KuN KUNNNN" everywhere. I laughed out loud and nodded,continuing with my question after my laughter died with Aito calming me down.

"Okay then.. So uhh since Summer Festival is near,do you want to go there together?" I poked Aito's arm,causing him to jump a bit in shock.

"W-waitwaitwaitwa-" Aito blushed and frantically waved his hands in front of him while shaking his head but I ignored it.

"YAYY!! ITS A YES THEN! LETS MEET UP AT THE BENCH NEAR THE ENTRANCE OKAY? SEE YOU THERE,LIKE UM NEXT WEEK OR SOMETHING!!" I punched my fist into the air,running towards the canteen that was around the corner. I could hear Aito mumble curses under his breath but I could tell that he is happy.

Why make the girl ask first,idiot..HAHhahahHahh

-MAYURI'S P.O.V-

I ran towards the canteen and was about to get my chocolate pudding when a hand pulled me to a dark room. I shivered a bit when I realised that Takade is in front of me. He shot daggers from his eyes,closing the door after that.

"What d-do you want?!" I screeched loudly before it became muffles as he covered my mouth.

"When it is Summer Festival,make sure Aito doesn't meet or sees (Y/N),got it? I don't want to ruin my precious time with my angel,that is." His icy blue eyes glowered in the dark and Takade released me from his grip after I nodded.