More about the characters

Thanks for reading my story! Here's more information about the characters in this story.

Don't mind the wrong way of putting the names. I'm too lazy to change it..

~~~

Name: Takade KuutoAge: 17

Name: Takade Kuuto
Age: 17..?
Personality: Obsessive, Yandere
Likes: Photography, animals
Favourite Colour: Red, black, turquoise, blue, white
Background: He's a half demon. Was cursed when he was born since he is perfect for being a human vessel naturally for powerful demons to possess. He doesn't want it but demon force him. His mother tried to kill him since he was a demon so the demon killed her in front of his eyes. When he saw Aito taking you away from him, he asked the demon to possess him, causing him to turn yandere since the demon persuaded him with sweet talk.
~~~
Nurse, aka Takade's older sister is an exorcist, that's why Takade hate her, cause of the demon. Mirake is somehow a half demon but her master made her back into a full human without her knowing.
~~~
The demon possessing Takade is his dead older brother.
Takade's mother gave birth to the demon, but killed it since the baby had blue and green eyes separately. The mother believed a weird and fake rumour, she heard that babies with odd coloured eyes are cursed and give bad luck and attracts demons. Thus she killed her baby. After the soul of the dead baby was on its way to heaven, 2 adult demons saw the soul and adopted it, as he's cursed, they turned the baby into a full demon who is thirsty for revenge and sent him back to earth for his revenge. The 2 married demons are one of the kings and queen thus the brother of Takade is a strong demon.
Takade's mother didn't really know that her husband is a half demon but her husband died.

~~~

Name: Aito UrisaAge: 17

Name: Aito Urisa
Age: 17..?
Personality: Kinda violent but sweet, Tsundere
Likes: Investigating, music (he plays the drums. I was actually going to write about Aito playing the drums and earning your compliment to make Takade jealous, and destroying his drums but I decided to skip it)
Favourite Colour: Blue, yellow, black, white
Background: Takade friended Aito since he helped him or something but another reason is considering the demon. Aito is a backup vessel for the strong demon. The demon placed a curse on Aito secretly, making him weak and becoming a vessel for him except that Aito didn't know. Not everyone who got a curse can live as demons are stronger than humans but Aito can live for a long period of time with a demon inside, instead of living for a short period of time. No demons possessed Aito as the curse placed on Aito can only be touched by Takade's demon, but demons that are higher ranking than the current demon can destroy the curse and make a new one. Higher ranking demons is hard to find but one might possess Aito in the future if he is filled with greed, anger and revenge. (If he is still alive of course)
The demon still prefer Takade over Aito though.