CHAPTER 21: Immortal

BAD ENDING

***

A shadow loomed over Takade's eyes as he brushed his pants, standing up. He glared at Aito and staggered towards him. At the sight of this, Aito hugged me closer and tighter when the blond haired male got nearer and nearer. His eyes widened like saucepans.

Takade grabbed Aito's head and crushed it. The horrifying scene was full of blood and the sound of cracking noises were music to his ears from the skull. Aito screamed in agonising pain as Takade crushed his skull slowly. Everyone stopped in their tracks and shrieked. They buzz out of the classroom and ran out in a crowd.

Seeing my lover die, I couldn't take it. I just couldn't take it.

I covered my face and tears streamed down my face.

Why..?

I didn't do anything to you yet..

I could feel my sanity lower down tremendously and I snatched a sharp scissors from my pencil case. Takade was alerted and he grinned, peering at me over his big shoulders.

"It seems like my princess is angry?"

I pushed myself to Takade and stabbed him countless times in his head and neck on the floor. I plucked out his eyeballs and cut open his stomach, pulling out his organs. Its was such a horrible sight yet, I love it.

"HahaHAHAHA!!!" I knew I became mentally crazy but I don't care.

I continued ripping his organs into pieces and Takade died, smiling, I stood up and glanced at Mr Ray.

I stood there furious.

Takade was there instead.

I tightened my hold on the scissors and did the same thing but whenever I see someone, Takade was there. So I had no choice but to kill Takade continuously. I sighed, tired of the loud screams from the blond boy which sounds like a girl's.

I finally sat down after the whole school was splattered with blood and organs when Takade came up to me again. My head twitched.

I wanted to murder him again when this time I got restrained. I can't move at all! The blond haired male's pink orbs glimmered into redish-black while at the same time he put his hand on my face, covering my mouth.

I wanted to cuss until I saw something strange.

Huge black feathers which form wings unfolded from his back and a black tail slithered from the lower part of his shirt.

I was loss for words. Is he a demon?

Red light glowed from his hand while I could feel my soul draining out of my body. Takade muttered a few unfamiliar words from another language and I fainted immediately.

After that was done, he cupped his hands together and stare lovingly at the pink-whitish glow, his wings covering his whole body like a shield.

"Now we'll be together forever!" The demon male chirped happily yet childishly.