CHAPTER 6: A need for an explaination and confession

Takade's voice faded every second as I pulled Aito along and ran out farther out from the house into the quiet neighbourhood while the cold wind brushed onto both of our faces.

When we were out of sight from Takade's house,i pulled Aito in a corner and blurted what I've seen and asked if he knew this.

"W-well..um.." he stuttered while scratching his head. I continued shaking him for answers.

"S-stop shaking me idiot!" He whispered irritatingly. I let go my grip from Aito,expecting him to speak any moment. He took in a deep breath and prepared himself.

"Yes. I knew that."

"W-what?!" I took a step back,just for safety.

"Do you want to know how..?" Aito scratched his head again. I nodded.

"Okay..well,last time,Takade has no friends and he was always alone. I don't know why but I'm always the popular one,even though I'm being anti-social. One day,when we two were assigned into one group,we was supposed to do a project like you so i went to Takade's house. When i saw the same room you had just saw just now,i was abit..different. Takade was behind me and realised that I've saw his dead mother's body and crawled into a corner and curled in a ball,telling me to not tell the police and was afraid of being judged. I then told him that i wont tell anyone and so he gained trust from me,telling me a brief explaination of what happened and we became best friends."

"Weren't you scared of him killing you?" I asked.

"Actually,no. If he did,he would have no friends so being alone is worst than having just 1 friend,right? So i trust him. Whatever he did,I wouldn't really care about his personal life anyway and why am i even telling you this?" Aito shrugged.

"Never mind about that. Why did he kill his mother?" I changed the subject quickly.

"I don't really know the exact details. You should ask him yourself."

I tugged at Aito's shirt and looked into his brown hazelnut soft eyes. He sighed and reassured me that Takade is not a scary person.

"Aito,did you know that sometimes you are so nice? That's why you have fan clubs.." I giggled impromptu.

"S-shut up idiot!" Aito cheeks reddened like a red tomato and tried to cover up his embarrassment.

I stared at Aito's embarrassed face. I took a more closer look and realised something. He is cute and handsome. No wonder he have fan girls and fan clubs..he's so cute! I want to cuddle him right no- what am i even thinking? Aito is a cold and mean person! I can't possibly have a crush on him,right? I mean.. I shook my head vigorously and smacked myself from thinking those thoughts out of nowhere.

Aito folded his arms while his back is facing me and questioned,"Are you coming with me?"

"To where exactly?" I asked,still remaining in my same position. Urghh..stop thinking dirty thoughts (Y/N)!

"We are going back to Takade's house. You need to apologise to him for running away so suddenly and tell him everything you've seen." Aito sighed,turning his head towards me with a serious expression. "For others seeing that kind of stuff that he doesn't want people to know bothers him,you know."

I shifted my gaze while considering carefully and obediently followed the black haired male's order. While I was walk behind Aito,I glanced up at saw his back in front of me. He looks pretty tall. I'm kinda jealous. Why am i such a shorty? This is bothering me too much!! I quietly sulked about the difference between Aito's height and mine. Dammit..

When we reached Takade's house,I nervously walked in there with Aito. Takade was tapping his foot impatiently and when he saw me,he suddenly stood up and grab both of my shoulders and shook me.