CHAPTER 2: The Infirmary

I continued cycling until i reached a road but momentarily,I crashed into a person. Shocked,i got off the bike and tendered to the injured boy.

"Oh god..are you okay?" I asked.

"Urghh..."

What have I done? I reached out for a plaster that i've put in my pocket just in case and placed the plaster onto the wound. The blond-haired boy stared at me and tried to stand up but failed miserably. I glanced at him to take a closer look and realised that he is the same school as me! He have blond hair,and blue eyes that can make the sky jealous.

"Sorry..I will send you to school to see the nurse but for now,please wait a little longer." I assured the blond haired boy.

I used all my strength and dragged him to the bicycle,gesturing him to sit down. I heaved a sigh and pushed the bicycle to our located destination.

"I-its okay..I can walk myself." The blond haired boy mumbled.

"Don't pretend that you're okay. Just let me send you to school and I'll feel better for causing such an accident!"

The blond haired boy fumbled for words and smirked at me.

"Thanks!"

* * *

"Finally.." I muttered to myself.

I escorted the blond haired boy to the infirmary,leaving the bicycle outside school so that its owner could find it. Why is he so heavy? I can't support him that well. Hmm.. Maybe I should pull him like a dead body. Hahaha.. jokes..

When we reached the infirmary,we saw a young woman,probably about 25,with long straight blond hair and the end of the hair have a mix of orange and green. Her skin is like plastic and her body figure can at least win her lots of men. She turned around and noticed me and the injured potato here looking at her.

"What happened here to this boy? Dang.. the bruises and scratches looks pretty nasty. Sit down there." The nurse instructed.

"Oh! You can call me Ms Mirae by the way.." Ms Mirae said while busying herself with picking bottles of ointment and other medical stuff.

I pulled the blond haired boy and made him plonk his butt down onto the soft bed. Perspiration dotted onto my forehead. Light rays filtered through the curtains and invaded every nook and corner of the infirmary. Light was directed to the injured boy's face and for a second I thought I've seen him before. I was in deep thoughts when the blond haired boy interrupted me in my train of thoughts.

"Can I ask for your name?" The blond haired boy suddenly asked.

"Sure! My name's (F/N) (L/N). You can just call me (L/N). How about yours?" I replied.

"My name is Takade Kuuto. Just call me Takade."

I gave Takade a nod. That's like the prettiest name I've ever heard in my entire life! If only my name was as nice as Takade's..

I gasped. I suddenly forgotten about my classes. I'm so late! My first day at school is not as what as i expected!

"I'm sorry but I have to go! I'm late for my classes! See ya Takade!" I shouted to him while running to my class.

Takade was left alone with Ms Mirae and she took a bottle of ointment and rub it onto the wound. After all the injuries was treated,Ms Mirae went to her desk and sat,writing down a letter to inform the teachers why he was late.

"What happened?" Ms Mirae queried.

"...it's nothing sis. Go away." Takade snorted.

"Oh come on! And by the way,is she your girlfriend?"

"I told you to go away! Mind your own business!"

"..."

There was a moment of silence before Ms Mirae spoke again.

"..are you sure you don't like her? I mean,no one ever treated you kindly,right?"

"Y-yeah...but she crashed into me with a bicycle! That's like painful! I tell you,I flew like,at least 1 meter away!" Takade protested.

"It's so hard to pretend like a average person with feelings. Especially love and happiness! Do you know how hard it is to smile to her? How hard it is to even smile? All I ever feel was anger and sadness.." He covered his face with his hands,trying to relief his stress.

"I know.." Ms Mirae patted his back,as if Takade is a baby.

"You dont even understand! You lived with Father,being rich and feeling happiness,while I got abused! ABUSED! That sadist mother always hit me! JUST FOR ENJOYMENT! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND?!" Takade pushed his sister's hand away immediately as she patted him and his indecisive eyes glared at the stunned female which was originally blue turned pink.

"Now now..this is no way of speaking to the school's nurse." Ms Mirae frowned.

"Shut up! And remember to leave me alone and pretend I'm a stranger to you!" The blond haired male gritted his teeth and stomped off to his classroom while snatching away his excuse papers. His eyes then turned blue again.

"That boy never learns.." Ms Mirae sighed and went off to continue her duties.

(Let's get back to reader chan again~)

"I-I'm sorry I'm late!" I bowed to my teacher,which if I remember is Miss Hinada.

I blurted out on what happened and why I went to the infirmary and was late. The whole class laughters ricocheted off the walls and into my ears. I could feel embarrassment building up on my cheeks and blushed furiously. Damn it..its my first day too and I'm just building embarrassment not friendships! I hate this..!

"It's okay. Now..where should you sit?" Miss Hinada scanned through the entire classroom and saw a empty seat. "(Y/N),you can sit beside Aito." Everyone grunted in disappointment. "Why..?" "That should be me!" "She doesn't deserve to be sitting with my love!" And so on.

I blindly walk to my seat and when i reached my partner,I greeted him.

"Hi. Nice to meet ya.. My name's (Y/N). How abou-?" I stared at the shocked black haired boy. Help me..

____________________________________________________________
Author chan's note:
I hope you enjoyed chapter 2:Infirmary! 2 more weeks of examinations and I'm free to write! Yatyyyy.. What do you think of the cover? With Kaneki being there on the chalk board,i can now imagine his fangirls fangirling about his sexy body or abs or anything that they could think of so now im going to write le chapter 3 and publish it like,todayz or tmr or maybe even later <3

-from the one and only korosensei (⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)