CHAPTER 3: The Troublemakers

"It's you!" The black haired boy pointed at me,causing me to do the same as what he was saying and doing,like we are doing a duet or something.

Everyone was confused on what was happening and murmurs and whispers came into my direction. "Do they know each other?" "How dare she point at him like that?" "I'm so jealous.." and so and so on.

"Quiet! Hurry up and sit down (L/N)!" Miss Hinada shrieked.

I tip-toed to my seat and sat down while Miss Hinada continued on teaching maths. It was a very embarrassing moment and I shuffled my legs uncomfortably. Why must it be beside this guy? Am i so unlucky? This is getting hard to concentrate..

"Your friend told me to hand this to you." The black haired guy threw my bag to me.

"Thanks i guess..?" I flinched at the uncomfortableness. Dang it! I should better concentrate myself on something else..

I took out my exercise book and pencil case from my bag and wrote down the notes of what the teacher was writing on the chalk board. Resting my hand on my cheek,i saw a few girls stealing glances at the guy beside me. They noticed me staring at them and they simmered into jealousness and anger. Why are they so angry? Im so confused right now..did i did something wrong? I dont even remember! I just know that i introduced myself and got late,so whats up with them?

Curiosity struck me and so I teared a piece of paper from my exercise book and scribbled a message and passed it down to the black haired guy beside me.

"Sorry about just now. Im (F/N) (L/N) just call me (L/N) btw how about yours?"

The black haired boy looked at the message and reached for his pen.

"Im Aito, Urisa Aito. What do you want?"

"Did you got your bicycle back"

"Yea sure why are you even asking me this i mean u are the 1 that stole it"

"I didnt stole it i borrowed it thats why i asked you if u got ur bicycle bck"

"Dont be a baka baka"

I furrowed my brows when i saw that message.

"Dont call me a baka!!"

"Whatever"

"Whats up with you? And can you explain why there are girls staring at you like,the whole time?"

"They are just pure idiots"

"Stop calling ppl idiots"

"They are. They even made a fan club about me and when i come out of my house,lots of girls surrounded me and i cant even go to school  thats why today i changed my schedule and instead i used a bicycle so that i could go to school normally without any pests but you stole it! And there we have again girls surrounding me im like so irritated thats why they are pure idiots and why am i even telling you this >.>"

Aito returned the paper with a pout. I bursted out laughing while i read the message he wrote. "(Y/N)! Stop laughing!" Miss Hinada warned. I stopped laughing immediately and focus my attention to the paper again.