CHAPTER 20: Tortured (PT 2)

-AFTER 3 YEARS-

***

"Ai-chan, borrow me your homework for a sec." I swiftly took the piece of paper from Aito's hands.

"Can you do your homework for once? We're already in college!" Aito grumbled.

I laughed it off and straightaway copy everything fast, making minor changes to prevent me to get 0 marks for copying other people's work.

"Can we have a date later please?? It's been a long time since we had our first one." I laid my chin on my palm and suggested.

"OK."

Suddenly, our teacher, Mr Raymond, which we call him Mr Ray, barged into the classroom followed by a wide smile. He slammed the books he's holding onto the teacher's table and arranged his black rimmed glasses. His ruffled brown hair and messy worn long sleeved blue tee added to his teacher like appearance.

"Class, I know it's sudden but we have another transfer student! Come in."

The door slide open and appeared a familiar figure. It took a moment to just realise who that student was.

Blond shaggy hair and blue eyes, no- pink eyes? With a black slit in the middle, a muscular figure and a sharp nose. And yes, my biggest nightmare is coming true. There, in front of me is Takade. He scanned the gargantuan classroom and found me at the side of the window. He smirked at me but when he saw Aito beside me shocked, he frowned, gritting his sharp teeth for a long 10 seconds.

"Mr Kuuto? What are you doing? Please introduce yourself." Mr Ray straightened his mouth into a straight line.

Takade clenched his fist and walked briskly to me, ignoring Mr Ray's instructions. The whole class attention was then directed to Takade.

The enraged male unexpectedly hugged me.

The everyone was agape.

"Isn't (Y/N) Aito's girlfriend? Why is she hugging another boy?"

"I thought she was a faithful girlfriend but she's cheating on her boyfriend.."

The room was filled with gossips and murmurs.

I pushed Takade away and whispered to him angrily.

"Get away from me! How did you know where I am?!"

Takade burst out laughing and ruffled my hair.

"I put in a gps in your boyfriend's bag as I was sure he would follow you everywhere you go. And I'm correct after all!" The blond haired male chuckled and hugged me tighter.

"I love you so so much! I miss you a lot you know~" He was about to seductively lick my cheek when Aito grabbed Takade's shirt and threw him off onto the ground.

"Don't touch my girlfriend." He sternly said and protectively wrapped his arms around me like a teddy bear. I blushed at the hug. Its rare for Aito to hug me since he's shy.

A shadow loomed over Takade's eyes as he brushed his pants, standing up. He glared at Aito and staggered towards him. At the sight of this, Aito hugged me closer and tighter when the blond haired male got nearer and nearer. His eyes widened like saucepans.

Takade grabbed Aito's head and crushed it. The horrifying scene was full of blood and the sound of cracking noises were music to his ears from the skull. Aito screamed in agonising pain as Takade crushed his skull slowly. Everyone stopped in their tracks and shrieked. They buzz out of the classroom and ran out in a crowd.

Mr Ray tried to contain his self and shouted in fear.

"Mr Kuuto! What the heck do y-you think you're doing?!" He ran towards Takade and as he tried to apprehend the blond haired male, Takade dodged and pulled Mr Ray's arm, twisting it 360 degrees counter clock wise, earning another scream and pools of red liquid. He stabbed into Mr Ray's face with his sharp fingernails and dug deeper into his face with his bloodied hands, creating a large hole in Mr Ray's head.

Tears streamed down my face as I watched people die in front of me in my new life away from the murderer. I choked and fell to the ground, hope gone from my life.

Takade looked at me with his shining pink eyes and his smile widened into a creepy large grin that is to wide for a normal mouth to do. (Like you know, those smiles..?)

He wiped the blood on his shirt and scratched his head.

"I guess I should kill everyone that touched and talk to you, no?" Takade licked his hands clean and carried me, finding for other people that he noted down to kill as he pulled me along looking at everyone that I hate and love, die.

I knew its impossible to run away.

And I can never change that fate.