CHAPTER 5: Dirty Secret

-READER'S P.O.V-

After saying those words,Takade gulped slowly and thanked me.

"Class,we will be doing a Geography project! So please work together with your partner! The due date is the day after tomorrow and as usual,it is graded!" Mrs Lim handed out the print outs and dismissed us for our next lessons.

I read the print outs and it says that we have to make some slides about rainforests and the plants characteristics.

"So..your house or mine? In fact I don't have microsoft so it'll be yours then?" I lightly poked Takade,gaining his attention.

"Sure! My house after school today,okay?" I nodded and went to my next class.

I plopped myself in my usual chair in maths class beside Aito and started to take out my notebook and textbooks. I saw Aito carrying his bag over his shoulder and walking towards his seat. He glared fiercely at the girls who was stalking him but instead they fangirled.

"AHHHH! AITO KUN IS LOOKING AT MEE!!"

"HE'S LOOKING AT ME NOT YOU!"

And there they have a fight over who looked at whom. I teared another piece of paper and scribbled,throwing it to Aito while the crushed paper hit his head lightly. I put my hands together,expressing a 'sorry' face.

Aito sneered at me and wrote some words before passing it to me.

"Wow. Your fangirls are getting weirder the more i look at them"

"That's the problem and why they are idiots."

"Then tell them to stop following you wherever you go then!"

"They wouldnt listen i mean they would just scream loudly saying AHHH AITO KUN SPEAK TO ME!! and blablabla"

"Tough life bro"

"Shutup"

"Btw do you want to come to Takade's house later after school? We are actually doing a geo proj but i really want u to comee cause the more the merrier right? Pleaseeee"

"Why should i"

"Hey hey! A boy and a girl alone at a house is dangerous uk"

"Two boys and a girl in a house is more dangerous"

"Aiya.. i trust you la so come lehh i need a bodyguard HAHAHA"

"..fine"

"Meet you after school! :)"

I happily passed the paper and continued with writing down what Miss Hinada wrote on the chalk board.

"Hmm..let's see..Aito kun! Come forward and answer this equation!" Everyone looked at Aito while he stammered.

"O-okay.." Aito clearly didn't at least listen to class a bit and haven't solved the equation in his notebook yet. His expression suddenly brightened as if he had a idea popping in his head.