CHAPTER 8: Falling for/on you

The train came to a sudden halt. All the students swarmed out the train and assembled together as a class. Ms Yvonne gave us maps and print outs about our class trip so that when we travel with our groups or on our own,we would not get lost.

Everyone proceeded to the bus and hopped in,and as expected,most of the girls choosed their seats near Aito,the very popular yet unsociable boy. Since buddies have to sit together,I weaved through the crowd of girls who were asking and begging to sit beside my partner and sat myself down.

"Wow um that's my seat." The idiotic fangirl pulled me on the arm and went to my seat. I stood there,dumbfounded while the others fought for the stupid seat beside Aito.

Aito was just doing nothing,staring outside the window,placing his hand on his cheek,emotionless. I wonder how he can take it though. I scratched the back of my head and gave up,knowing that it was pointless on fighting over it and went to the back of the bus to sit.

For a moment,I swore that Aito was looking at me with pleading eyes,wanting me to help him.

-Aito's P.O.V-

Oh my god. Please save me. Save me (Y/N)!

I glanced at (Y/N),hoping that she would come at help me but instead,she went and took another seat. I knew it couldn't be helped as those idiotic fangirls would be violent and threatening towards her. If only I'm not their senpai or whatever.

"Hey hey! Are you hungry? I have made some sweets!" The girl beside me leaned in with her boobs touching my shoulder,and was trying to seduce me. Stop it..this is uncomfortable. I ignored her and looked at (Y/N) again but instead she was looking at her phone. The other irritating idiots kept on asking me stuff and trying to persuade me to accepting their gifts or other stuff.

"Aito kun,please accept my gift!"

"Aito kun,Aito kun! Please notice me!"

"Aito senpai,are you feeling cold? Do you want to borrow a scarf?"

I can't take it anymore. This is getting too irritating and annoying.

"Aito kun,hello? I asked if you want to have some swe-" the girl beside me asked and waved her hand in front of my face with the box of sweets in her other hand.

"Can you all shut up? Its irritating!" I growled at all the girls.

For once,they lowered their heads and apologised,leaving me alone and making (Y/N) leave her seat. (Y/N) face was confused but she brushed it off,and awkwardly sat with me. Good thing its over..

"I wonder how you can handle all this." The (h/c) haired girl sighed.

"I wonder it myself."

* * *

I buckled up my skating shoes I rented along with the whole class. It was kind of tight and hard to walk but it is manageable for my feet. Turning my head around,I saw Takade trying to buckle his skating shoes but failed. Instead of looking for Aito,I went forward to Takade and help buckled his shoes.

"Thanks (Y/N)!" Takade plastered on a goofy grin and hugged me while I was squatting on the floor.

"W-woah woah! Hold it right there! I can't breathe!" He apologised and patted my head,walking away after that. How random..